LINGUIST List 24.255|
Tue Jan 15 2013
Calls: Applied Linguistics/Spain
Editor for this issue: Alison Zaharee
From: Technical Secretariat <edulearn13iated.org>
Subject: 5th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies
E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: 5th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies
Short Title: EDULEARN13
Date: 01-Jul-2013 - 03-Jul-2013
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Contact Person: Technical Secretariat
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Web Site: http://www.edulearn13.org
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics
Call Deadline: 27-Mar-2013
You are invited to participate in EDULEARN13 (5th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies). It will be held in Barcelona (Spain) on the 1, 2 and 3 July 2013.
It will be the best opportunity to present and share your experiences in the fields of Education and New Learning Technologies in a multicultural and enriching atmosphere.
The attendance of 700 participants from more than 75 countries is expected.
For more information about the conference and its venue, please view our website at http://www.edulearn13.org.
Call for Papers:
There will be 3 presentation modalities: Oral, Poster or Virtual. More details on types of contributions can be found at http://iated.org/edulearn13/call_for_papers.
Submission Guidelines for Oral, Poster and Virtual Modalities:
- Abstracts should only be submitted via on-line at http://www.edulearn13.org/online_submission.
- The deadline for abstract submission is 27 March 2013.
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 3500 characters including spaces.
- The minimum characters for an abstract to be reviewed are 900 including spaces.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference: oral, poster or virtual. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Authors will have their personal access and password codes, in order to manage, edit, etc. their abstracts.
- After having registered as author, you will receive a confirmation by email with your login and password codes.
- After registering your abstract, your will receive an email with your abstract id.
- If you encounter any problem during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact the Conference Secretariat: edulearn13iated.org.
- If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you should use your personal access codes. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline: 27 March 2013.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email by 22 April 2013.
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 15-Jan-2013
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.