LINGUIST List 24.2610|
Thu Jun 27 2013
Jobs: English; Applied Ling; Lang Acq: ELT Materials Writer, EF Education First
Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox
From: Rachel Baker <info.elabef.com>
Subject: English; Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition: ELT Materials Writer, EF Education First, London, United Kingdom
E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: EF Education First
Department: Language Learning Solutions for Schools
Job Location: London, United Kingdom
Web Address: http://www.ef.com
Job Rank: ELT Materials Writer
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition
Required Language(s): English (eng)
EF Education First is looking for an ELT Materials Writer to join the product development team!
Job Title: ELT Materials Writer
Division: EF Language Learning Solutions for Schools
Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Central London
Salary: Depending on skills and experience
Closing date: July 24, 2013
EF Education First, the world leader in international education, is looking for an experienced and talented writer to help create innovative blended EFL programs for secondary school students in Europe.
In this role, you will:
- Contribute to the academic research for new courses
- Develop and write digital course materials and print products
- Ensure that courses reflect market requirements
The ideal candidate will:
- Have demonstrable professional ELT writing experience
- Be detail-oriented with excellent copy-editing and proofreading skills
- Have solid EFL teaching experience and a recognised ELT qualification
- Have experience with blended or online learning
- Have an excellent understanding of the CEFR, European ELT markets and ELT products
- Be well organized and deadline-driven, and able to prioritize a demanding workload
- Be a proactive team-worker with good communication and decision-making skills
- Be prepared to travel internationally
Job applicants must have an existing right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
EF’s mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography. We have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. EF Language Learning Solutions for Schools offer schools a revolutionary new way to teach English, combining the best teaching with powerful learning technology to accelerate learning.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter, and salary expectations to Rachel Baker at the application email address below.
Application Deadline: 24-Jul-2013
Email Address for Applications: info.elabef.com
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 27-Jun-2013
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.