LINGUIST List 24.2700|
Thu Jul 04 2013
Jobs: Applied Ling; Lang Acq: Teacher, Skyline Global Solutions
Editor for this issue: Caylen Cole-Hazel
From: Skyline Recruiting <positionsskylinetechsolutions.com>
Subject: Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition: Teacher, Skyline Global Solutions, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: Skyline Global Solutions
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Web Address: http://www.skylinetechsolutions.com/findjobs.php
Job Rank: Teacher
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition
Join Us! Skyline Global Solutions seeks qualified ESL Teachers and Primary/Secondary teachers for multiple prestigious Universities, award winning Institutes and International Schools in Saudi Arabia.
Duration: 1-2 year contracts
Position Titles: ESL Instructors, and Primary/Secondary Teachers
Type: University/Institute/International Schools available
Gender: Male & Female
Absolute Requirement: Must be a native English speaker and have citizenship of US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa. We are looking for teachers to start July/August 2013.
Location: Various Cities in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Dammam, Khobar and more!)
Availability: July/August 2013
You will only find these positions through Skyline Global Solutions. We are a leader in International Teaching Jobs for Saudi Arabia. Skyline provides exclusive opportunities for teachers in western countries.
The Prospective Instructor must possess the following credentials to qualify for this position:
- Bachelors Degree in and ESL/English/related field (For Americans/Canadians only) or Bachelors Degree & TESL/TEFL/CELTA certificate (All other citizenships)
- 1-2 years of teaching experience
- Hardworking, dynamic and computer literate
- Native English speakers only (Mandatory)
- Male or female candidates
- Citizenship must be U.S., UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons and workshops for groups and individuals;
- Designing and producing teaching materials and adapting existing materials;
- Carrying out assessments of students' needs;
- Planning schemes of work;
- Assessing students' progress;
- Keeping records;
- Attending team meetings;
- Attending and contributing to training sessions;
- Advising colleagues;
- Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
- Helping to draft and review institutional policies relating to the education of students;
- Engaging in continuous professional development (CPD)
- Basic salary: $2,466 - $3,500+ USD per month tax free
- Housing = $400 USD+ (stipend or fully provided and paid)
- Transportation = $133+ USD
- Health insurance, prepaid roundtrip airfare, visa and sponsorship paid
- 30 day vacation and holiday paid
- Sick days paid
- Total package = $3,000 - $4,033+ USD tax free (packages vary- see link for all details)
You won’t find any packages better than these for ESL Instructors in Saudi Arabia, apply now! Skyline Global Solutions is your source positions abroad, in Saudi Arabia. To see full details of the positions as well as to view all open positions, please visit us at the link below. Be sure to click on Saudi Arabia in the country field.
(Qualified Candidates Only) Preferred method of contact & quickest response: Please click the application URL below to apply online and to see all available positions brought to you by Skyline Global Solutions. Be sure to search for Country: Saudi Arabia. If you are having trouble applying with the below link, please email your resume/c.v. to the application email address below.
Know a teacher interested in working in Saudi Arabia? Ask about our "Refer A Teacher" program, which offers fees to the referrer if the teacher is successfully placed!
Application Deadline: (Open until filled)
Email Address for Applications: positionsskylinetechsolutions.com
Web Address for Applications: http://www.skylinetechsolutions.com/findjobs.php
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 04-Jul-2013
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.