LINGUIST List 24.299|
Thu Jan 17 2013
Jobs: Norwegian Bokmål; Comp Ling; Phonetics: Computational Linguist, Lionbridge
Editor for this issue: Uliana Kazagasheva
From: Kati Sarkka <kati.sarkkalionbridge.com>
Subject: Norwegian Bokmål; Computational Linguistics; Phonetics: Computational Linguist, Lionbridge, Tampere, Finland
E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: Lionbridge
Job Location: Tampere, Finland
Web Address: http://www.lionbridge.com
Job Rank: Computational Linguist
Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Phonetics
Required Language(s): Norwegian Bokmål (nob)
Lionbridge is the leading provider of translation, development, language and testing solutions that enable clients to create, release, manage and maintain their technology applications and Web content globally.
A key differentiator for Lionbridge is our global footprint, which enables us to deliver superior service to customers through local contacts and resources. We employ more than 4,200 specialists, including linguists, computational linguists, project managers, engineers, subject matter experts, content developers, application developers and quality assurance professionals, in 26 countries. We also work with a network of 85,000 independent multilingual workers including translators, interpreters, web raters and subject matter experts across more than 100 countries.
We are looking for a native Norwegian Bokmål Computational Linguist.
- Master's in Computational linguistics or Linguistics with strong background in Phonetics
- Native language Norwegian Bokmål
- Experience in Language Technology-either educational or work experience
- Experience in corpus/dictionary/terminology work
- Great attention to detail while working efficiently
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English skills, other language skills are a plus
- Experience in scripting languages is a plus
- Experience in working with an international team
- Possibility to work part-time or full-time from home on freelancer basis
Please add detailed info on your language skills, availability and hourly rate request to your application.
If you don't meet the native language requirements for these positions, feel free to send your open application to the application email address below for our future project needs.
For more information on our company and services, please see our web site at http://www.lionbridge.com.
Application Deadline: 31-Jan-2013
Email Address for Applications: jobs.tamperelionbridge.com
HR Manager Kati Sarkka
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 17-Jan-2013
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.