LINGUIST List 24.3183|
Wed Aug 07 2013
Confs: Applied Ling/Russia
Editor for this issue: Caylen Cole-Hazel
From: Natalia Gunina <natalya_guninamail.ru>
Subject: Teaching English for Professional Purposes
E-mail this message to a friend
Teaching English for Professional Purposes
Date: 15-Nov-2013 - 15-Nov-2013
Location: Tambov, Russia
Contact: Natalia Gunina
Contact Email: intercomtstumail.ru
Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics
Subject Language(s): English (eng)
Tambov State Technical University, publishing house 'Prosveshcheniye' (Russia), publishing house 'Express Publishing' (the UK) organize the international conference, which will focus on theoretical and practical problems of teaching English in continuing professional education.
Problems to be discussed:
- Modern methods of ESP teaching
- Training of ESP teachers
- English for specific purposes as the subject of linguistic analysis
- Information and educational technology of teaching English for specific purposes
- Developing and piloting new ESP teaching materials
- Specificity of English language teaching undergraduate students
- Teaching ESP to undergraduate students
- Teaching ESP to postgraduate students
- Integration of learning English and mastering professional activities.
- English language skills to raising the competitiveness of university graduates in the labor market
- Developing learners' skills (abstract, presentation, scientific paper, etc.)
The participants are kindly requested to submit their papers to be published in the proceedings of the conference. Scholars and educators are welcome to make presentations at plenary meeting and sessions.
The deadline for paper submission is October 10, 2013.
Publishing fee: RUR 180 per page (1800 printed characters) + postage and shipping costs
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 07-Aug-2013
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.