LINGUIST List 24.4172|
Wed Oct 23 2013
Editor for this issue: Uliana Kazagasheva
From: Anne Fabricius <fabriruc.dk>
Subject: PhD Student, Roskilde University, Denmark
E-mail this message to a friend
Department: Culture and Identity
Web Address: http://www.ruc.dk
Institution/Organization: Roskilde University
Specialty Areas: Sociolinguistics
Functional Linguistics; Strategic Communication
A PhD scholarship in the area of Linguistic Studies is available at the Department of Culture and Identity (CUID), Roskilde University. The project description must be formulated within one of three Departmental linguistic research groups’ areas. These are described on Roskilde University's website via the link: http://www.ruc.dk/institutter/cuid/forskning/forskningsgrupper/
The three research groups are as follows:
1. Language and society in late modernity (Langsoc). For more information, contact research group leader Hartmut Haberland (hartmutruc.dk).
2. Functional Grammar and Pragmatics (FGP). For more information, contact research group leader Lars Heltoft (heltoftruc.dk).
3. Strategic communication. For more information, contact research group leader Susanne Kjærbeck (susannekruc.dk).
The application must include:
1. Project description of 5 pages.
2. A proposal for an overall work plan for a 3-year PhD-process.
4. Copies of relevant exams and results, including grades.
5. A 1-2 page document giving an assessment of the candidate's master's thesis.
We must receive your application on or before November 8, 2013. Material received after the deadline will not be considered.
We only accept applications through our electronic recruitment system. To apply for the position you must go to the job advertisement on our homepage that can be viewed at the application website address below. Click on the button 'Apply' for vacancy here which appears immediately below the job advertisement. Then you fill the application form and attach the required documents listed in the job announcement. Finish by clicking Submit.
Applications Deadline: 08-Nov-2013
Web Address for Applications: http://www.ruc.dk/en/job/phd/
Dr Anne Fabricius
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 23-Oct-2013
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.