LINGUIST List 24.455|
Thu Jan 24 2013
Jobs: Indonesian; Korean; Malay; Thai; Computational Ling: Computational Linguist, Lionbridge
Editor for this issue: Uliana Kazagasheva
From: Kati Särkkä <kati.sarkkalionbridge.com>
Subject: Indonesian; Korean; Malay; Thai; Computational Linguistics: Computational Linguist, Lionbridge, Tampere, Finland
E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: Lionbridge
Job Location: Tampere, Finland
Web Address: http://www.lionbridge.com/
Job Rank: Computational Linguist
Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics
Required Language(s): English (eng)
Lionbridge is the leading provider of translation, development, language and testing solutions that enable clients to create, release, manage and maintain their technology applications and Web content globally. A key differentiator for Lionbridge is our global footprint, which enables us to deliver superior service to customers through local contacts and resources. We employ more than 4,200 specialists, including linguists, project managers, engineers, subject matter experts, content developers, application developers and quality assurance professionals, in 26 countries.
We also work with a network of 85,000 independent multilingual workers including linguists, translators, interpreters, web raters and subject matter experts across more than 100 countries.
For more information, please visit our website, www.lionbridge.com.
We are looking for Computational Linguists.
- Education: Master’s in Computational Linguistics
- Native language one of following: Indonesian/Malay/Thai/Korean
- Strong linguistic comprehension
- Experience in Language Technology- either educational or work experience
- Experience language tool development is a plus
- Experience in scripting languages is a plus
- Experience in corpus/dictionary/terminology work
- Great attention to detail while working efficiently
- Good organizational and analytical skills, ability to work in a logical and methodical way
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English skills, other language skills are a plus
- Possibility to work full-time from home on freelancer basis
Please send your application, CV and specify your hour rate request ASAP. Please include detailed language skill information and your availability details within your application.
Email Address for Applications: jobs.tamperelionbridge.com
HR Manager Kati Särkkä
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 24-Jan-2013
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.