LINGUIST List 24.4598|
Mon Nov 18 2013
Calls: Syntax, Semantics, Morphology, Phonology, Ling Theories/Belgium
Editor for this issue: Bryn Hauk
From: Jeroen van Craenenbroeck <jeroen.vancraenenbroeckhubrussel.be>
Subject: Generative Linguistics in the Old World 37
E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: Generative Linguistics in the Old World 37
Short Title: GLOW 37
Date: 02-Apr-2014 - 04-Apr-2014
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Contact Person: Jeroen van Craenenbroeck
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Web Site: http://www.glow37.org/
Linguistic Field(s): Linguistic Theories; Morphology; Phonology; Semantics; Syntax
Call Deadline: 01-Dec-2013
The 37th annual meeting of GLOW will be hosted by CRISSP, a research center of KU Leuven HUBrussel. The main colloquium will take place in Brussels (Belgium) on April 2-4, 2014.
Final Call for Papers:
The main colloquium of GLOW 37 welcomes abstracts on any topic or subfield of generative linguistics, including (but not limited to) phonology, morphology, syntax, and semantics. Presentations will be 45 minutes long plus 15 minutes of discussion. In addition, GLOW 37 will be hosting a poster session. Abstract submitters will be asked to indicate on the abstract submission website whether they wish to be considered only for an oral presentation, or also for a poster.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
All papers submitted for the GLOW 37 main colloquium should adhere strictly to the following guidelines:
- Abstracts must not exceed two A4 pages in length (including data and references), have one inch (2.5 cm) margins on all sides, be set in Times New Roman with a font size no smaller than 12pt and single line spacing.
- Examples must be integrated into the text of the abstract, rather than collected at the end.
- Nothing in the abstract, the title, or the name of the document should identify the author(s).
- At most two submissions per author, at most one of which can be single-authored. The same abstract may not be submitted to both the main colloquium and a workshop.
- Only submissions in pdf-format will be accepted.
- Abstracts are submitted via the GLOW 37 EasyChair page: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=glow37.
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 18-Nov-2013
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.