LINGUIST List 24.4758|
Tue Nov 26 2013
Support: French, Applied Linguistics/California, USA
Editor for this issue: Uliana Kazagasheva
From: Claire Goldstein <cbgoldsteinucdavis.edu>
Subject: MA/PhD Student, University of California, Davis, USA
E-mail this message to a friend
Institution/Organization: University of California, Davis
Department: Department of French and Italian
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics
Required Language(s): French (fra)
Doctoral Program Fellowships in French - University of California, Davis
The Department of French and Italian at the University of California, Davis is accepting applications for our graduate programs in French.
- We offer both MA and PhD degrees.
- Option to pursue one of two tracks - French Literature or French Linguistics.
- Students enjoy close working relationships with nationally recognized research-active faculty.
- Open curriculum - potential to create your own path with all the resources of a top-tier university at your disposal.
- Designated Emphases (graduate minors) allow you to pursue a secondary concentration in Classics and the Classical Tradition, Critical Theory, Feminist Theory and Research, Second Language Acquisition, or Studies in Performance and Practice.
- Teaching Assistantships and Fellowships cover the cost of tuition and pay a stipend for rent and living expenses.
- Excellent support on the job market and with proven record of professional placement.
- Enjoy the "green" spirit of a lively and bike-friendly Northern California college town. Davis is conveniently situated for access to both the cosmopolitan culture of the San Francisco Bay Area and the unparalleled natural beauty of Lake Tahoe, Napa and Sonoma, and the Pacific Coast.
Apply by January 15 to be considered for Fellowships. Rolling admission until May 15.
For more information and for a link to our on-line application visit:
Or contact Claire Goldstein (cbgoldsteinucdavis), Associate Professor
and Graduate Advisor in French.
Application Deadline: 15-Jan-2014
Web Address for Applications: http://frenchanditalian.ucdavis.edu/graduate-program-french
Associate Professor and Graduate Advisor in French
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 26-Nov-2013
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.