LINGUIST List 24.554|
Thu Jan 31 2013
Jobs: Language Acquisition; Language Impairments: Post Doc, LabEx ASLAN
Editor for this issue: Uliana Kazagasheva
From: ASLAN Dir. <aslan-diruniversite-lyon.fr>
Subject: Language Acquisition; Language Impairments: Post Doc, LabEx ASLAN, Lyon, France
E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: LabEx ASLAN
Job Location: Lyon, France
Web Address: http://aslan.universite-lyon.fr/
Job Rank: Post Doc
Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition; Neurolinguistics; Teaching/Learning Processes; Language Impairments
The candidate research project will address:
- Either the study of teaching/learning processes in second language, math, science instruction, or vocational training (Task 3.3 of ASLAN Work Package 3)
- Or the study of language impairments (Task 3.1 of ASLAN Work Package 3).
Additional information for the first topic (teaching/learning processes in second language, math, science instruction, or vocational training - Task 3.3 of ASLAN Work Package 3):
The research project concerns the processes of teaching and/or learning in second language, math, science instruction, or vocational training. The research is undertaken as part of a larger project aiming to:
- Identify the cognitive, linguistic, interactional, technological, and social factors influencing teaching and learning;
- Model the interactional (including multimodal) and didactic dimensions (their functions and impact) in teaching/learning situations;
- Study the specific characteristics of teaching and learning in various institutional, professional, and technological contexts.
The post-doctoral research will contribute to this broad research program through the analysis of experimental or field studies in the aforementioned learning/teaching contexts.
Applicants who have completed their doctoral studies in the fields of linguistics, educational psychology, science or language education, or the learning sciences will be considered.
Candidates can get more information by clicking on the following link:
The application form can be downloaded here :
The link of the webpage of the announcement is:
Application Deadline: 30-Apr-2013
Email Address for Applications: aslan-diruniversite-lyon.fr
Web Address for Applications:
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 31-Jan-2013
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.