LINGUIST List 25.175|
Sun Jan 12 2014
Calls: Ling Theories, Language Acquisition, Neuroling, General Ling/China
Editor for this issue: Bryn Hauk
From: Xiaolu Yang <yxl-thvip.sina.com>
Subject: 6th International Conference on Formal Linguistics in Conjunction with International Conference on Language Acquisition, Language Disorder and Language Assessment
E-mail this message to a friend
Full Title: 6th International Conference on Formal Linguistics in Conjunction with International Conference on Language Acquisition, Language Disorder and Language Assessment
Short Title: ICFL-2014
Date: 08-Nov-2014 - 09-Nov-2014
Location: Beijing, China
Contact Person: Xiaolu Yang
Meeting Email: < click here to access email >
Web Site: http://www.wwx.tsinghua.edu.cn/publish/fdllen/8852/index.html
Linguistic Field(s): General Linguistics; Language Acquisition; Linguistic Theories; Neurolinguistics
Call Deadline: 01-Jun-2014
The 6th International Conference on Formal Linguistics in conjunction with the International Conference on Language Acquisition, Language Disorder and Language Assessment is scheduled to be held on November 8 to 9, 2014 at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.
Invited speakers will be announced later. The conference is followed by the Workshop on Language Disorder Assessment and Therapy, the details of which will be announced later.
The organizers are the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures of Tsinghua University and College of Foreign Languages of Tianjin Normal University.
- Yang Xiaolu (chair, Tsinghua University)
- Cui Gang (Tsinghua University)
- Lu Xiuxia (Tsinghua University)
- Li Shuman (Tsinghua University
- Zeng Xianfei (Tsinghua University)
- Ning Chunyan (Tianjin Normal University)
- Thomas Lee (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Gladys Tang (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Gu Gang (Tianjin Normal University)
- Hu Jianhua (The Chinese Academy of Social Sciences)
Should you have any inquiry, please contact us at icfl-014mail.tsinghua.edu.cn.
For conference information, please visit the following website:
Call for Papers:
The formal linguistics conference welcomes submissions on any topic in formal linguistics, particularly on minimalist approaches to the study of Chinese languages/dialects and minority languages in China.
The language acquisition, language disorder and language assessment conference welcomes submissions on (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Generative approaches to language acquisition
- Types and indicators of language disorders
- Assessment strategies and instruments for Chinese languages
Submissions are limited to one individual and one joint abstract per author. Talks will be 20 minutes followed by 10 minutes discussion.
-Abstracts should be written in English (for English presentations) or in Chinese (for Chinese presentations). Please use Times New Roman (size 10.5 pt.) for English and Song Font (size 10.5 pt.) for Chinese.
-Abstracts should be limited to one page in length (including examples and references), in Word format (or in PDF format if specific fonts are used).
Please submit the abstract to icfl-2014mail.tsinghua.edu.cn with two copies of the abstract attached:
- One anonymous abstract (with title)
- One abstract with title and author information (name, affiliation, and email address). Please also indicate the subject category (i.e. field of research such as syntax, semantics, acquisition, etc) in the header.
Deadline for abstract submission: June 1, 2014
Notification of acceptance: July 15, 2014
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 12-Jan-2014
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.