LINGUIST List 25.395|
Thu Jan 23 2014
Jobs: English; Italian: Cog Sci; General Ling: Researcher, University of Chicago
Editor for this issue: Andrew Lamont
From: Sheila Sernoff <ssernoffuchicago.edu>
Subject: English; Italian: Cognitive Science; General Linguistics: Researcher, University of Chicago, Milan, Italy
E-mail this message to a friend
University or Organization: University of Chicago
Job Location: Milan, Italy
Job Title: Research Assistant
Job Rank: Researcher
Specialty Areas: Cognitive Science; General Linguistics
Required Language(s): English (eng)
**This position has been filled.
The Keysar Lab at the University of Chicago's Department of Psychology is searching for a bilingual research assistant in Milan, Italy. We will be conducting a research study at the University of Vita Salute, San Raffaele starting in March 2014 and are looking for a hard working, responsible and capable research assistant.
The Keysar Lab is currently researching how people make decisions. This particular study will be collecting physiological measures from participants.
- Bilingual in Italian and English.
- Self motivated, hard working, and well organized.
- Recruiting subjects through use of social media, flyers, and various other methods on university campuses.
- Working 20-30 hours during the week, occasionally on weekends, during the months of March and April.
- Running subjects on computer tasks while hooked up to physiological measuring devices.
- Competitive pay!
- Onsite training provided.
If you are a serious candidate, please submit your resume.
Application Deadline: This position has been filled.
Email Address for Applications: ssernoffuchicago.edu
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 14-Feb-2014
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.