LINGUIST List 25.493|
Wed Jan 29 2014
Summer Schools: Linguapolis Summer School in Design-Based Research - A Toolbox for Design-Based Research/Antwerp, Belgium
Editor for this issue: Malgorzata Cavar
From: Ann Aerts <ann.aertsuantwerpen.be>
Subject: Linguapolis Summer School in Design-Based Research - A Toolbox for Design-Based Research/Antwerp, Belgium
E-mail this message to a friend
Linguapolis Summer School in Design-Based Research - A Toolbox for Design-Based Research
Host Institution: University of Antwerp, Belgium
Coordinating Institution: Linguapolis - Universiteit Antwerpen
Dates: 30-Jun-2014 - 04-Jul-2014
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Focus: This course is aimed at and is most valuable for researchers in the language field who are designing and developing their own empirical research or for those who are in the early stages of conducting it. Since most of this work is done on a personal and individual basis, researchers will benefit from the tailor-made input of the lecturers.
Minimum Education Level: MA
Target group: researchers in the language field aiming to investigate the results of specific design practices and experiments in an evidence-based manner.
- The contents of this course will be largely determined by the needs of the participants.
- Prior to the course, the lecturers will acquire an insight into each participant's research and thus will be able to give instant methodological advice in function of the further course of the research.
- A hands-on approach will enable participants to have the opportunity to work with their own data sets.
- The number of participants is limited to 15.
Linguistic Field(s): Language Acquisition
Tuition: 430.00-630.00 EUR
- € 530 (early bird registration, to be paid before 18 April 2014)
- € 630 (after 18 April 2014)
- € 430 for participants who also attend the 2014 CALL conference
Registration: 29-Jan-2014 to 20-Jun-2014
Contact Person: Ann Aerts
Apply by Email: ann.aertsuantwerpen.be
Apply on the web: http://www.uantwerp.be/linguapolis-summerschool
There are no special requirements regarding registration. For further information, please contact
Read more issues|LINGUIST home page|Top of issue
Page Updated: 29-Jan-2014
While the LINGUIST List makes every effort to ensure the linguistic relevance of sites listed
on its pages, it cannot vouch for their contents.