2012 LINGUIST Issues
Topic: Fund Drive
23.968 Fund: Show: your support for the LINGUIST List in Fun Drive 2012!
- LINGUIST List Help us kick off another great Fund Drive year!
23.969 Fund: One Day Challenge
- LINGUIST List One Day Challenge
23.974 Fund Drive 2012: How Does it Work?
- LINGUIST List Fund Drive 2012: How Does it Work?
23.975 So Much to Gain from One Day
- LINGUIST List So Much to Gain from One Day
23.985 What is LINGUIST worth to you?
- LINGUIST List A Message from our Project Coordinator
23.986 You Determine the Future of LINGUIST
- LINGUIST List You Determine the Future of LINGUIST
23.987 Fund Drive 2012 - Will you help us to have the fastest Fund Drive yet?
- LINGUIST List Is it over yet? That's up to you
23.988 Attain Glory on Behalf of LINGUIST
- LINGUIST List Only Four Hours Left in the Challenge!
23.998 LINGUIST Needs Our Support
- LINGUIST List A Letter from LINGUIST Project Director Naomi Palosaari
23.1001 The Champions of Day One
- LINGUIST List First Day Challenge Results
23.1002 Everyone wins when you donate to LINGUIST List.
- LINGUIST List You need LINGUIST; LINGUIST needs you!
23.1003 Haven't You Always Wanted to Lead Your Peers to Glory?
- LINGUIST List We Want YOU as a Graduate Tournament Coordinator!
23.1012 LINGUIST: Opportunities for Everyone
- LINGUIST List A Message from the Managing Editor
23.1017 What is LINGUIST's Most Popular Resource?
- LINGUIST List Information on Our Job Postings
23.1018 Enter the Hall of Heroes to Meet Our First Linguist of the Day!
- LINGUIST List François Grosjean on Becoming a Linguist
23.1033 I Wish I Had Known About These Resources Sooner!
- LINGUIST List A Personal Message from Our Jobs Editor: Christy Bird
23.1048 Supporting Linguists Worldwide!
- LINGUIST List LINGUIST List - An International Community
23.1049 Calling All Linguistic Limericists!
- LINGUIST List There Once Was a Man from Nantucket...
23.1056 Chapter One: In Which Our Lingual Legends Discover a Problem and Ask for Directions
- LINGUIST List An Introduction to Our Introduction
23.1060 Technologies and training for future Linguists
- LINGUIST List A letter from student editor Justin Petro
23.1065 The Subfield Challenge is now underway!
- LINGUIST List Be a hero in the LingQuest! Support your Subfield!
- 23.1066 What can E-MELD do for you?
23.1078 LINGUIST needs your Support!
- LINGUIST List A letter from Financial Editor Junko Spiteri
23.1081 Grad School Challenge - Another challenger has arisen...
- LINGUIST List University of Toronto - a New Contender!
- 23.1082 Thank you to LINGUIST users around the globe!
23.1088 Technologies and Training for Future Linguists
- LINGUIST List A letter from Student Editor Zac Smith
23.1094 How many fields will participate in the Subfield Challenge?
- LINGUIST List Donate now to support your Subfield!
- 23.1099 Win a Copy of 'The Origin of the Indo-Iranians' Courtesy of Brill!
23.1101 LINGUIST List has taught me so much
- LINGUIST List A letter from Student Editor Amy Brunett
23.1109 The Battle of the Fields Rages On!
- LINGUIST List Subfield Challenge: Who's on Top?
23.1112 Who were the Andronovo cultures of Eurasia?
- LINGUIST List Enter the LINGUIST List raffle to find out!
23.1114 What would you do if Calls and Conferences went away?
- LINGUIST List Help keep Calls and Conferences free!
23.1115 High-quality book reviews in less than two weeks - how do they do it?
- LINGUIST List A letter from the Reviews Team
23.1127 We Are So Close...
- LINGUIST List Can we make it to $20,000 by the end of the raffle?
23.1134 How will you stay up to date with reviews for books in your field?
- LINGUIST List A letter from Reviews Team member Veronica Drake
23.1139 True Blue and Blaze are chasing the Huskies!
- LINGUIST List The Grad School Challenge Is Heating Up!
23.1141 The Bard's Ballad Challenge: Be the Hero of a New Fund Drive Song!
- LINGUIST List Isn't It About Time Someone Wrote a Song About You?
23.1145 Cocky Has Harry the Husky on the Run!
- LINGUIST List Graduate Tournament: A Mascot Melee
23.1147 The Choice is YOURS!
- LINGUIST List Vote for Our Next LingQuest Story
23.1150 Linguist of the Day: Nikolaus Himmelmann!
- LINGUIST List Another Legendary Champion Enters the Hall of Heroes!
23.1162 Linguistic tools for the next generation
- LINGUIST List A letter from Student Editor Erica Wicks
- 23.1164 A Day of Wild Fluctuations: U. Washington Back on Top!
23.1172 How do LINGUIST reviews work?
- LINGUIST List Would you like to become a reviewer?
23.1176 The Limerick Competition begins tomorrow!
- LINGUIST List Are you ready for some rollicking fun?
23.1187 Working at LINGUIST: At International Student's Perspective
- LINGUIST List A Personal Letter from Xiyan Wang
23.1190 Will you help your Subfield hit the mark?
- LINGUIST List Get involved in the Subfield Challenge today!
- 23.1192 The Cardinal swoops past Huskies!
- 23.1204 The Saga Continues at the Data Graveyard!
23.1205 Will your subfield lead the LingQuest Saga?
- LINGUIST List Get involved in our next Quest!
23.1207 Round 1 of Linguistic Limericks Now Available for Voting!
- LINGUIST List There Once Was a Limerick Contest...
23.1208 LINGUIST - A Resource for Best Practices in Linguistics
- LINGUIST List A letter from LINGUIST List Programmer Lwin Moe
23.1214 LL-MAP gave me an appreciation for field linguistics
- LINGUIST List A letter from Student Editor Karrie Kuecker
- 23.1224 LINGUIST supporters hail from every region!
23.1227 Get involved in LINGUIST Challenges today!
- LINGUIST List Get featured in the Ling Quest 2012!
23.1231 Help us to maintain our projects and resources
- LINGUIST List A letter from Student Editor Lili Xia
23.1233 Historical ling and Comp ling are moving up!
- LINGUIST List Get involved in the subfield challenge today!
- 23.1236 Roger Shuy Calls for Aid. Will Sociolinguists Answer?
23.1238 Efficient, Economic, Effective
- LINGUIST List A Personal Letter from Flora Du
23.1245 Don't Shuy away from the challenge!
- LINGUIST List Come out of hiding and donate for Socioling!
23.1252 Sociolinguists going strong, will they do it?
- LINGUIST List Every donation brings them closer!
23.1253 The Sociolinguistics Matching Challenge is On Fire!
- LINGUIST List Sociolinguistics Becoming the High-Prestige Variant
23.1267 Linguist of the Day: Emily Bender!
- LINGUIST List (Re-)discover the linguist in you!
23.1280 Creating Helpful Tools Anyone Can Use
- LINGUIST List A Personal Letter from Kristen Dunkinson
- 23.1283 Sociolinguists - don't let your register become frozen!
23.1284 Sociolinguistics has overtaken Syntax in a sudden diachronic shift!
- LINGUIST List But will they maintain their Prestige?
23.1285 An Appeal from Calls Editor Alison
- LINGUIST List LINGUIST Helps Students Find Their Calling
- 23.1291 Only One Day Left to Submit Limericks for Round Two!
23.1295 Just half an hour left in the Shuy's Socioling Challenge!
- LINGUIST List Make your mark now!
23.1298 The Price is Right!
- LINGUIST List A New Brill Book Raffle
23.1310 Sociolinguistics Challenge: A Smashing Success
- LINGUIST List Sociolinguistics Blasts Its Way to the Top
23.1311 Less than Four Hours Left to Enter the Brill Raffle!
- LINGUIST List Surely You'd Like to Win One of These Great Books!
23.1316 A Letter from Graphics Maven Sarah Fox
- LINGUIST List Your Donations Support the Linguists of the Future
23.1317 Mamoru Saito is Our Newest Linguist of the Day!!
- LINGUIST List Three Words of Advice
- 23.1327 Stanford Captures the Lead in the Graduate Tournament!
23.1334 Sociolinguistics Is the Hero of This Week's LINGQUEST Chapter!
- LINGUIST List Superior Whorf: Your New Valiant Leader
23.1337 Take a trip to the digital dark ages today!
- LINGUIST List The LingQuest Saga begins anew at Tenuous Career Path!
23.1347 Limerick Contest: Round 1 Winner and Round 2 Contenders
- LINGUIST List The Grand Limerick Contest Has Crowned Its First Victor!
23.1354 Who is guest writing our next Saga?
- LINGUIST List Donate now to find out!
23.1356 At LINGUIST List, we're economizing for you
- LINGUIST List Help us keep all of our services--and keep them free!
23.1357 How can you use MultiTree?
- LINGUIST List A letter from team leader Lwin Moe
23.1366 What dangers await the LINGUIST heroes in the next LingQuest Saga?
- LINGUIST List Donate today to find out!
23.1367 Stanford Cardinal flies away from the competition!
- LINGUIST List Will anyone outpace this fearsome foe?
23.1368 Do you know what geolinguistics is? Find out with LL-MAP!
- LINGUIST List LL-MAP -- another free resource from the LINGUIST List
23.1370 Haven't donated yet? We're giving out a prize a day each day next week!
- LINGUIST List Show your support for LINGUIST List--and win big!
23.1371 We're almost to 44k--help us get there today!
- LINGUIST List And don't forget to check out our exciting site content!
23.1374 Want a Free One-Year Subscription to a Linguistic Journal of Your Choice?
- LINGUIST List A Special Offer from John Benjamins
23.1375 A Guide to Some of LINGUIST's Services from Editor Brent Woo
- LINGUIST List More Resources Than You Can Shake a MultiTree At
23.1380 Donate Today for Your Chance to Join the Happy Ranks of Prize Winners!
- LINGUIST List Meet the Lucky Winners of Last Week's Dictionary Raffle!
- 23.1389 Linguist of the Day: Jean Berko Gleason!
23.1392 And Our Mystery Saga Author Is... (Drumroll Please)
- LINGUIST List Whose Wit Will We Wonder at this Week?
- 23.1395 Honoring the unsung heroes of the Subfield Challenge!
23.1396 Prize of the Day: Three Books from Georgetown University Press!
- LINGUIST List Donate Today and You Could Be a Winner!
23.1406 Making the Most of LINGUIST, Part 1: Especially for Students
- LINGUIST List So Many Resources, We've Written a Guided Tour for You
23.1411 Voices from LSA 2012: Why They Love LINGUIST List
- LINGUIST List Video Testimonials from LINGUIST Users Like You!
23.1421 A lot has changed since the Internet was brand-new, but we're still here for you!
- LINGUIST List Help keep LINGUIST alive today!
- 23.1422 Only 7 Hours Left to Enter Today's Prize of the Day Raffle!
23.1426 Prize of the Day: One-Year Journal Subscriptions from Elsevier!
- LINGUIST List Once More, It's Time to Give Away Some Fabulous Prizes
- 23.1432 A Few Classics from Special Guest Author Speculative Grammarian
- 23.1451 Announcing the Winners of the John Benjamins Journal Raffle!
23.1452 Who was featured in our Bard's Ballad Challenge?
- LINGUIST List Thanks everyone for your support!
- 23.1453 AND NOW: Book reviews with more languages!
- 23.1455 Prize of the Day: One-Year Subscription to Anthropological Linguistics!
23.1461 Don't miss out on our lively Limerick Contest!
- LINGUIST List Submit your limerick today!
23.1463 Linguist of the Day: Martin Haspelmath!
- LINGUIST List Come learn about this Hero of the LingQuest!
23.1464 Don't let the LingQuest falter! We are getting close to $55,000!
- LINGUIST List Don't be daunted! Help us make the goal!
- 23.1466 Sociolinguistics' lead over Syntax is minimal!
- 23.1467 LingQuest Saga 3.5: Detours and Details
23.1468 Let's Kick This up a Knotch... with Grad School Prizes!
- LINGUIST List Introducing Our New Awards for the Grad School Challenge
- 23.1469 Prize of the Day: TEN Copies of Many Morphologies!
23.1471 Round 3 of Linguistic Limericks Available for Voting!
- LINGUIST List Limerick Winner for Round 2: Elaine May Smith!
- 23.1475 A Truly Illuminating Note from Publications Manager Danniella Hornby
23.1477 The race for victory in the Subfield Challenge is closer than ever!
- LINGUIST List Three cheers for our subfield challenge donors!
23.1478 Speculative Grammarian Would Like to Buy a Vowel?
- LINGUIST List The Newest Story from SpecGram
23.1479 Who Likes Free Stuff? More Importantly, Who Likes Free SpecGram Stuff?
- LINGUIST List Special SpecGram Prize for the Weekend
- 23.1480 Announcing Five More Prize of the Day Winners!
- 23.1488 Donate This Weekend to Win a Speculative Grammarian Magnet!
23.1495 Just $100 separates two linguistic juggernauts in the Subfield Challenge!
- LINGUIST List Which subfield will make the next move?
23.1496 A Letter from Editor Brent Woo
- LINGUIST List LINGUIST: Keeping Linguists in Contact Worldwide
23.1500 Leave Your Abacus at Home... The Math is Simple!
- LINGUIST List The SpecGram Prize Odds are in Your Favor!!
- 23.1502 The LINGUIST List newsletter is here!
- 23.1523 The Blackwell Companion to Phonology--a truly landmark prize!
23.1525 Making the Most of LINGUIST, Part 2: Resources for Research
- LINGUIST List Reach out to the community with your research today!
23.1526 We Are Pleased to Announce the Latest Round of Prize of the Day Winners!
- LINGUIST List And the Newest Winners Are...
23.1531 U. of Washington is leading in School Spirit--but just barely!
- LINGUIST List Show up and support your school today!
- 23.1536 The Blackwell Companion to Phonology awaits one lucky donor!
23.1550 Linguist of the Day: Angelika Kratzer!
- LINGUIST List The Hall of Heroes welcomes another great linguist!
23.1551 Making the Most of LINGUIST: More Resources for Research
- LINGUIST List Discover a new LINGUIST resource today!
23.1552 The Graduate School Challenge has come to Europe!
- LINGUIST List Sincere thanks to all of our European supporters!
23.1558 Prize of the Day: 5 One-Year Subscriptions to Human Language Technologies!
- LINGUIST List Computational Linguists, Take Heed
23.1567 The Advisors' Challenge begins!
- LINGUIST List Help the LINGUIST List Advisors end Fund Drive!
23.1568 LINGUIST--the central source of information for our profession
- LINGUIST List A letter from LINGUIST List Advisor Martin Jacobsen
23.1574 Making the Most of LINGUIST, Part 3: Professional Development
- LINGUIST List Use LINGUIST to Build Your CV and Find the Perfect Job
- 23.1575 Announcing Another Round of Prize of the Day Winners!
23.1578 Recognizing our supporters from the Americas(Non-US)!
- LINGUIST List Support your school in the Advisors' Challenge!
23.1593 Prize of the Day: Three English Linguistics Books from Routledge!
- LINGUIST List A Day to Remember for English Linguistics!
23.1596 Resources for Institutions, Conference Organizers, and Employers
- LINGUIST List Make the most of LINGUIST today!
23.1604 We cannot serve the discipline without your support
- LINGUIST List A letter from Advisors Maggie Winters and Geoff Nathan
23.1609 Less than 18 hours left in the Advisors' Challenge--and so many reasons to support LINGUIST!
- LINGUIST List Show your support for LINGUIST in its time of need!
23.1611 The Saga Continues at the LINGUIST List!
- LINGUIST List Enjoy our site? Donate now!
- 23.1612 Grad School Challenge: thank you to all of our supporters in Asia!
- 23.1615 Prize of the Day: The Complete Understanding Language Series from Hodder Education!
23.1618 The Final Round of Limerick Voting Begins!
- LINGUIST List Choose Your 2012 Limerick Ultimate Supreme Champion
23.1619 Advisors' Challenge: 30 minutes left--what will you give?
- LINGUIST List Help us make our goal now!
23.1624 Advisors' Challenge: Whoops--we're still $4180 from our goal!
- LINGUIST List Help us end the Challenge this weekend!
- 23.1626 The Bounding Node Chapter of the LingQuest Saga Now Available!
23.1630 University of Washington Overtakes Stanford in the Graduate Tournament!
- LINGUIST List The Huskies Are Once Again Top Dog
23.1644 Prize of the Day: Four amazing books from Routledge!
- LINGUIST List Help us end the Advisors' Challenge today!
- 23.1651 Make the most of LINGUIST resources today!
23.1659 Grad School Challenge: North-West University currently leads the Africa region!
- LINGUIST List Please help support your school today!
- 23.1665 Prize of the Day: 3 subscriptions to any Routledge Language & Linguistics Journal
- 23.1666 Why this has to stop! A letter from LINGUIST Advisor Maggie Winters
23.1674 Thank you to our supporters from the Pacific region!
- LINGUIST List We are just $2034 away--support your school today!
23.1681 Prize of the Day: Analysing English as a Lingua Franca
- LINGUIST List Donate now to win this prize and help us end Fund Drive!
23.1688 The votes are in--Brenda Boerger is the winner of the Limerick Contest!
- LINGUIST List Read funny limericks and show your support today!
23.1695 At LINGUIST, we're here to serve you! Can you help to support us?
- LINGUIST List A letter from Student Editor Kristen Dunkinson
- 23.1696 Sociolinguists attain renewed prestige in the Battle of the Fields!
- 23.1719 Fund Drive is Over! Thank You, Supporters!
23.1775 Final Chapter in the LingQuest Saga and Final Round of Prize Winners Within
- LINGUIST List The Fund Drive Denouement Issue