The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2017 Fund Drive.
2012 LINGUIST Issues
- 23.185 Internships: Pashto & NLP: Intern, Pashto Language Processing, USC
- 23.193 Internships: General Linguistics: Intern, NL Annotation/Transcription, USC
- 23.302 Internships: Applied Ling/Lang Acq: Intern, ETS, Princeton, New Jersey
23.555 Internships: English & Applied Ling: BA Intern, ETS, Princeton, New Jersey
- Elizabeth Jenner English & Applied Linguistics: BA Intern, ETS, Princeton, New Jersey
23.556 Internships: English & Applied Ling: MA Intern, ETS, Princeton, New Jersey
- Elizabeth Jenner English & Applied Linguistics: MA Intern, ETS, Princeton, New Jersey
- 23.761 Internships: Translation & NLP: Intern, Reverso-Softissim, Paris, France
- 23.1606 Internships: Language Planning and Policy: Intern, Language Policy Research Network (LPReN), Washington, D.C.
- 23.1607 Internships: Language Planning and Policy, Website Design: Intern, Language Policy Research Network (LPReN), Washington, D.C.
- 23.1923 Internships: Natural Language Processing: Internship, HLT at the FBK Trento Research Institute, Italy
- 23.2091 Internships: NLP, Computational Ling, Cognitive Science: Intern, Native speakers of Hebrew or Russian or Greek or Romanian language (with Fluency in English), Evaluated for Permanent Employment, Voiceweb S.A.
- 23.2522 Internships: Applied Ling: Intern, Linguistics Teacher, Tampico, Mexico
- 23.2959 Internships: A 12-month internship working in a native speaker community to develop language teaching materials.
- 23.3725 Internships: Anthropological Linguistics, Language Documentation: Transcription assistance with John Peabody Harrington's handwritten notes
- 23.4580 Internships: Summer Interns to Assist with LINGUIST List Projects
23.4704 Internships: Applied Linguistics: CaMLA Internship Program, USA
- Natalie Nordby Chen Applied Linguistics: CaMLA Internship Program, USA
- 23.5365 Internships: Summer Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) at LearnLab
- 23.5375 Internships: Linguistic Internships at the Institute for Creative Technologies