2011 LINGUIST Issues
22.168 Media: Apple's Initiative to Preserve Cherokee Language
- Paul Chapin Cherokee-Apple Initiative to Preserve Language
22.488 Media: Culturomics article in 'Science' Journal
- Paul Chapin Culturomics article in 'Science' Journal
22.944 Media: The King's Speech and Stuttering Research
- Lisa Evans The King's Speech and Stuttering Research
22.1442 Media: Burushaski Language Preservation
- Michael Cahill Burushaski Language Preservation
22.2843 Media: Cognitive Sci and Tenured Profs at U. Louisiana
- Monica Gonzalez-Marquez Cognitive Sci and Tenured Profs at U. Louisiana
22.3228 Media: Language Revival Efforts at NSW State Library
- Amy Brunett Language Revival Efforts at NSW State Library
22.3563 Media: Yeniseian-Na-Dene link?
- Amy Brunett Yeniseian-Na-Dene link?
22.3564 Media: An Article on Slang Trends
- Amy Brunett An Article on Slang Trends
22.3835 Media: Phonetics and Telekinesis
- Mark Jones Phonetics and Telekinesis
22.3836 Media: Robots Invent a Language
- Mfon Udoinyang Robots Invent a Language
- 22.3903 Media: Telugu Internet Conference held: discusses Unicode, fonts
- 22.3904 Media: iPhone voice recognition Siri doesn't have Spanish: Why not?
22.3905 Media: New AIEMCA videos
- Edward Reynolds New AIEMCA videos
22.3906 Media: Endangered Languages in New York
- Lowell Winterbottom Endangered Languages in New York
- 22.3929 Media: Welsh Language Board replaced by one Commissioner
22.3930 Media: Klingon no problem for man with Dyslexia
- Brent Woo Klingon no problem for man with Dyslexia
22.3931 Media: How do you spell West Bengal's new name?
- Brent Woo How do you spell West Bengal's new name?
- 22.3946 Media: Language Learning versus Language (Translation) Technology
- 22.3947 Media: Is Speech Regulation the Sewage Control of Society?
22.3989 Media: Discourse Analysis of Scripture
- Brent Woo Discourse Analysis of Scripture
22.3990 Media: Language and the Unconscious
- Brent Woo Language and the Unconscious
22.4051 Media: Wordclouds Ignore Language
- Brent Woo Wordclouds Ignore Language
- 22.4172 Media: 18th-century Copiale Cipher solved by statistical algorithm
- 22.4905 Media: Australian politician Bishop: Asian languages are a must
22.5149 Media: Conclusion of the First MITRE Challenge
- Karina Wright Conclusion of the First MITRE Challenge