The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2017 Fund Drive.
Job Announcement: Skyline Global Solutions
English; Applied Linguistics; ESL: Instructor, Skyline Global Solutions, Various Cities, Saudi Arabia
Skyline Global Solutions
|Job Location:||Various Cities, Saudi Arabia|
Highest Salaries Worldwide- Multiple openings still available for the 2013/14 Academic Year! Skyline Global Solutions is where to look! With relaxed requirements for Americans, many who were not eligible in the past few months, now are! Time is of the essence. We have multiple positions available now for ESL Instructors/Teachers throughout Saudi Arabia. Skyline provides exclusive opportunities for teachers in western countries and is a leader in International Teaching Jobs for Saudi Arabia. Saudi offers some of the highest salaries worldwide. Come Explore!
Duration: 1-2 year contracts
Position Title: ESL Instructor
Type: University, Primary/Secondary/Institute
Gender: Male & Female Positions Available
- Must be a native English speaker and have citizenship of US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada or South Africa. We are looking for teachers to start in August and September 2013.
- Various Cities in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Jouf, Dammam, Najran, Jeddah, Madinah and more!)
- September/October 2013
- Native speaker of English from: US, UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia, Ireland or New Zealand
- Bachelor Degrees with any major
(For American’s only, if non English related degree, then the candidate must have a State Teaching Certificate, or TESL/TEFL/CELTA)
– Or –
- Bachelor’s degree in an English related field (English Language Teaching, ESL Education, Linguistics, TESOL, etc.); (For Canadians only)
- MA/PhD and other advanced graduate degrees highly desirable and given priority
- 1- 2 years ESL teaching experience
- Middle East/Gulf experience a plus
Salary and Benefits:
- Packages Vary- Highly competitive salaries USD monthly, tax-free, salary depending on placement/client, experience and qualifications
- Full accommodation and transport package
- Paid annual leave
- 2 one-way economy class tickets
- Class ‘A’ medical insurance
- Packages Vary
You won’t find any packages better than these for ESL Instructors in Saudi Arabia, apply now! All Aboard! Skyline Global Solutions is your source positions abroad, in Saudi Arabia.
For the quickest response: Please click below to apply online and to see all available positions brought to you by Skyline Global Solutions. Be sure to search for Country: Saudi Arabia.
If you are having trouble applying with the above link, please send your resume/c.v. to the application email address below.
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
click here to access email
click here to access email