The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
Job Announcement: Appen Butler Hill
French; German; General Linguistics: Translator, Appen Butler Hill, Munich, Germany
Appen Butler Hill
|Job Location:||Munich, Germany|
|Title:||Linguistic Voice Coach - French|
Voice Coach for French or German language on-site in Acoustic Studio to monitor the quality of the voice recordings performed by a Voice Talent.
- Coaching of voice talents in recording studio
- 5 days/week, 4-5 hours/day
- Contract Position
- 13 weeks
Summary of Experience:
- Linguists with background in phonetics
- B.A. in linguistics
- Native or near-native speakers of either French or German
- Excellent knowledge of target language phonetics and phonology
- “Coach” personality (voice talent coaching)
- In-studio experience a plus
Location: Munich, Germany
Start date: January 22nd, 2013
Additional information regarding project will be shared with qualified candidates.
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
click here to access email