Job Announcement: Skyline Global Solutions
English; Applied Linguistics; ESL: ESL/TEFL Instructor, Skyline Global Solutions, Various Cities, Saudi Arabia
Skyline Global Solutions
|Job Location:||Various Cities, Saudi Arabia|
|Title:||Male English (ESL) Teachers in Saudi Arabia –Starting at $7,000 per month|
Skyline Global Solutions has the following opportunities with a major oil & gas company in Saudi Arabia. You won’t find any package better than the one below for ESL Instructors in Saudi Arabia, apply now quick! We have 50+ openings for this opportunity!
- $4,200 - $5,500 USD TAX FREE basic salary per month
- $7,000 - $9,000 USD total package per month!
- Housing and Transportation allowance
- Medical insurance
- Return flights plus interim flights
- Work visa included
- Initial 1year renewable contract
- Locations: Eastern, Western Provinces in Saudi Arabia
US/UK males only
To apply online to the position you are interested in, please visit the application website address below to apply (be sure to search for country Saudi Arabia).
If you are having trouble applying with the link below, please send your resume/c.v. to the application email address below.
We require experienced English teachers with a strong ESL background to teach Oil & Gas employees within their state of the art teaching institutes.
- BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in TEFL/TESL
- BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in English, Applied Linguistics or modern languages with a teaching certificate in CELTA/DELTA
- BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in a non-related English field of study but only if it is supported by a teaching English certificate such as CELTA, DELTA, TESL or TEFL and relevant full-time English teaching experience
- Minimum of 4 years full-time teaching English
- Computer literacy is desirable
Exact location will be decided upon offer (Positions are both in Eastern and Western Provinces in Saudi Arabia). Salary is dependent upon qualifications and number of years of experience, but as a guide, they are between $4,200-$5,500USD per month exclusive of all allowances and are tax free.
You will also receive 2 paid leaves of 14 days including return air ticket as well as 1 end of contract leave, free return flights at the start and end of your contract (which is renewable), free medical cover, guaranteed salary increment based on performance.
Interviews will be conducted face to face in Washington DC , Houston, or London at the end of February 2013/early March 2013. Offers will be given on the day of your interview. Start date will be within 4 weeks depending on visa processing.
Only apply if you can attend an interview in Washington DC, Houston, or London and can travel to Saudi to start work as stated above (if given offer travel/accommodations for interview will be reimbursed).
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
click here to access email
click here to access email