Job Announcement: Rosetta Stone
English; General Linguistics: Teacher, Rosetta Stone, District of Columbia, USA
|Job Location:||District of Columbia, USA|
|Rank or Title:||
|Linguistic Field(s):||General Linguistics|
Rosetta Stone is currently looking for Online UK English Teachers to help with a new product offering.
They will teach a pure online class. This phase requires an individual to work with each of our customers about 10-12 hours a week for approximately 6 months. After the initial phase this temporary position has the potential for permanent part time status.
Teachers will have the experience and qualifications listed below and are responsible for not only testing the open studio product, but also giving feedback on activities and ideas that will shape content and software companion design.
- Native UK British English (not US English) Speaker
- Flexible schedule
- Must be located within 50 miles of Washington, D.C.
- 4 year degree (preference for TESOL certificate)
- 3-5 years’ experience teaching adult learners
- ESL teaching experience for corporate clients (Executive level client experience preferred)
- Proven ability to adapt content for client needs. Curriculum development experience preferred
- Very proficient with computers and internet technology. Online platform experience with webex, adobe or any other web conferencing solutions preferred
- Open to testing new ideas and providing clear and detailed feedback
Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
click here to access email