The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2017 Fund Drive.
Personal Directory Information
|Name:||Samir Diouny (IPA: dijouni)|
|Institution:||Chouaib Doukkali University|
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||
|Selected Publications:||1. Agrammatism 1: Processing Accounts. Revue de Faculté des lettres et Sciences Humaines, El Jadida.
2. English Language Teaching and the Reform of University Studies: the Current State and Future Perspectives. Chouaib Doukkali University, Faculty of Letters and Humanities-El Jadida
3. Tense/agreement in Moroccan Arabic: The Tree-Pruning Hypothesis. The Sky Journal of Linguistics 10.
4. ESP: An overview in Conference Proceedings on Language Communication and Professional Life. Moulay Ismail University Press
5. The Place of Translation in the Educational Reform: Pedagogical Issues and Practical Considerations. Ibn Zohr University Press.
6. Medical Informatics in Morocco: Casablanca Medic IMIA Yearbook of Medical Informatics, 159-161.
7. Action naming and object naming in four Moroccan Arabic-speaking agrammatic subjects. Languages and Linguistics, Vol 17, .47-64.
8. Aphasia Studies. Revue de Faculté des lettres et Sciences Humaines, El Jadida.
|Announced on LINGUIST :||
Some Aspects of Moroccan Arabic Agrammatism
|Courses Taught:||Introduction to Linguistics? syntax>Psycholinguistics and Research Methods|
|Dissertation Abstract:||Neurolinguistics: Some aspects of Moroccan Arabic agrammatism|
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|