Personal Directory Information
|Name:||Ha Le Phan|
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||
1. Baurain, B. & Phan Le Ha (Eds).( In-press to December 2009).
Multilevel/Mixed Ability Volume, Classroom Practice Series. Washington D.C, USA: TESOL Publications.
2. Phan Le Ha & Baurain, B. (Eds). (In-press to December 2009) Writing across cultures: journeys in ESL/EFL writing. Malaysia: Pearson Longman
3. Phan Le Ha. (2008). Teaching English as an international language: Identity, Negotiation and Resistance, Clevedon, UK: Multilingual Matters
Selected refereed journal articles
1. Phan Le Ha. (In-press to Sept 2009). English as an international language: International students and identity formation. Journal of Language and Intercultural Communication.
2. Phan Le Ha. (2009). “Strategic, passionate, but academic: Am I allowed in my writing?”, Journal of English for Academic Purposes, 8 (2009).
3. Chowdhury, R. & Phan Le Ha. (2008). Reflecting on Western TESOL training and Communicative Language Teaching: Bangladeshi perspectives, Asia Pacific Journal of Education, 28(3).
4. Phan Le Ha (2007). Australian-trained Vietnamese teachers of English: culture and identity formation. Journal of Language Culture and Curriculum, 20 (1).
5. Viete, R. & Phan Le Ha. (2007). The growth of voice: expanding possibilities for representing self in research writing. English Teaching: Practice and Critique, 6 (2), 39-57.
6. Phan Le Ha & Phan Van Que (2006). Vietnamese educational morality and the discursive construction of English language teacher identity. Journal of Multicultural Discourses 1(2).
7. Phan Le Ha. (2006). Readers Respond: Plagiarism and overseas students: stereotypes again? English Language Teaching Journal, 60(1). Oxford University Press, UK.
8. Phan Le Ha. (2004). University classrooms of English in Vietnam: contesting the stereotypes”, English Language Teaching Journal, 58(1): 50-57, Oxford University Press, UK.
|Courses Taught:||Unit coordinator and lecturer of postgraduate subjects including those related to language, identity, society and cultural difference, and culture and pedagogy.|
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|