The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
Personal Directory Information
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||India|
|Selected Publications:||• Nemati, Azadeh and Bayer, M. Jennifer (2007). Gender differences in the use of linguistic forms in the speech of men and women – A comparative study of Persian and English. Glossa (ISSN 1931-7778),(3)1, 185-201.
• Nemati, Azadeh (2007). A discourse grammatical analysis of Sohrab Sepehri's poem: Sedaye Paye Aab. Journal of Persian Language and Literature, 5(8), 173-186.
• Nemati, Azadeh (2008). Use and rankings of vocabulary learning strategies by Indian ESL learners. Language in India (ISSN 1930-2940), 8, 4 April.
• Nemati, Azadeh and Bayer, M., Jennifer (2008). Vocabulary retention technique through an organized learning scheme. Indian Linguistics, (ISSN 0378-0759), 69(1-4), 289-296.
• Nemati, Azadeh (2009). A strategy based scheme for promoting vocabulary retention among language learners. Language in India, 9, 9 September, 119-137. Retrieved from www.languageinindia.com .
• Nemati, Azadeh (2009). Evaluation of an ESL course book: A step towards systematic vocabulary evaluation. Journal of Social Science. 20(2), 91-99.
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|