Personal Directory Information
|Name:||Seetha Jayaraman (IPA: si:ta dzajara:man)|
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||Oman|
|Specialty:||Linguistics and Phonetics|
1.A Note on Negative Markers in Tamil
2.The Swara syllable /ma/ in Music and Speech.
3.A study Fundamental Frequency in Tamil disyllabic words.
4. Role of Spelling in Speech and Music
5. Acquisition of Pronunciation of Consonant Clusters by Arabic Speakers of English as a Second Language
6. Phonetic Environment and F1/F2 frequencies of Oral Vowels in French
7. Duration and Geminate Consonants in Tamil
8. Railway English - A Sociolinguistic Study.
9. Pronunciation Problems in Language Learning - A Study at the Phonetic Level in Monolingual Vs Multilingual Situations.
English as a Second Language
French as a Foreign Language
Elements of Linguistics
Fundamentals of Phonetics
(LL Issue 22.2127)
Ta(l)king English Phonetics Across Frontiers (LL Issue 22.4139)
History of Linguistics 2008 (LL Issue 23.848)
Tones and Features (LL Issue 23.2378)
Vowels and Consonants (LL Issue 23.4556)
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|