Personal Directory Information
|Institution:||New Mexico State University|
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||
1) Waltermire, Mark. 2012. The differential use of Spanish and Portuguese along the Uruguayan-Brazilian border. International Journal of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism 15.3. 1-23.
2) Waltermire, Mark. 2011. Frequency effects on the morphological conditioning of syllable-final /s/ reduction in Border Uruguayan Spanish. Journal of Language Contact VARIA 4. 26-55.
3) Waltermire, Mark. 2010. Variants of intervocalic /d/ as markers of sociolinguistic identity among Spanish-Portuguese bilinguals. Spanish in Context 7.2. 279-304.
4) Waltermire, Mark. 2008. Social stratification and the use of language-specific variants of intervocalic /d/ along the Uruguayan-Brazilian border. Sociolinguistic Studies 2.1. 31-60.
5) Waltermire, Mark. 2004. The effect of syllable weight on the determination of spoken stress in Spanish. Laboratory Approaches to Spanish Phonology, ed. by T. L. Face, 171-91. New York: Mouton de Gruyter.
Introduction to Linguistics;
Formal Structure of Language;
Introduction to Spanish Linguistics;
Spanish Phonology; Spanish Dialectology; Spanish Morphosyntax
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|