Personal Directory Information
|Name:||Logantha Rama Krishnan Prem Kumar (IPA: prɛm kumɑr)|
|Institution:||Central Institute of Indian Languages|
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||India|
|Specialty:||Language Teaching and Learning|
|Selected Publications:||1. Development of pronounciation Dictionary for Language Learner,
2. Criteria for Textbook Evaluation
|Courses Taught:||Corpus Linguistics, Language Teaching / Learning
1. Delivered a Lecture on “LDCIL POS Tagset for Tamil” in the National Workshop on Tamil POS Tagging organized by Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai in collaboration with LDCIL, CIIL, Mysore. 01st – 05th Mar 2013.
2. Delivered a Lecture on “Introduction to Speech Annotation” in the National Seminar on Research Opportunities in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing organized by National Engineering College, Kovilpati in collaboration with LDCIL, CIIL, Mysore. 03th – 06th Dec 2012.
3. Delivered a Lecture on “An Introduction to Speech Annotation” in the Orientation Program on Tamil Computational Linguistics organized by Tamil Academy, SRM University collaboration with LDCIL, CIIL, Mysore. 20th - 31st Jan 2012.
4. Delivered a Lecture on “Morphological Analyzer for Tamil” in the Workshop on Natural Language Processing organized by Department of Linguistics, Madurai Kamaraj University. Madurai collaboration with LDCIL, CIIL, Mysore. 3rd - 7th Jan 2011.
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|