The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
Personal Directory Information
|Institution:||National University of Singapore|
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||China|
|Selected Publications:||1. Zheng-Yu Niu, Dong-Hong Ji, Chew Lim Tan (2006). Partially Supervised Sense Disambiguation by Learning Sense Number from Tagged and Untagged Corpora. Proceedings of EMNLP 2006.
2. Zheng-Yu Niu, Dong-Hong Ji, Chew Lim Tan (2005). Word Sense Disambiguation Using Label Propagation Based Semi-supervised Learning. Proceedings of the 43rd Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL-2005). Ann Arbor, USA.
3. Zheng-Yu Niu, Dong-Hong Ji, Chew Lim Tan (2005). Semi-Supervised Feature Clustering with Application to Word Sense Disambiguation. Proceedings of HLT/EMNLP 2005. Vancouver, Canada.
4. Zheng-Yu Niu, Dong-Hong Ji, Chew Lim Tan, Ling-Peng Yang (2005). Word Sense Disambiguation by Local and Global Consistency Based Semi-Supervised Learning. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing (CICLING-2005). Mexico City, Mexico. Published in LNCS. (SCIE Indexed, ISSN: 0302-9743)
5. Zheng-Yu Niu, Dong-Hong Ji, Chew Lim Tan (2004). Document Clustering Based on Cluster
Validation. Proceedings of the 13th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM-2004). Washington, DC, USA. (EI Indexed, ISSN 0735-1933)
6. Zheng-Yu Niu, Dong-Hong Ji, Chew Lim Tan (2004). Learning Word Senses With Feature Selection and Order Identification Capabilities. Proceedings of the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL-2004). Barcelona, Spain.
7. Zheng-Yu Niu, Dong-Hong Ji, Chew Lim Tan (2007). Learning Model Order from Labeled and Unlabeled Data for Partially Supervised Classification, with Application to Word Sense Disambiguation. Computer Speech and Language, Vol. 21, Issue 4.
8. Zheng-Yu Niu, Dong-Hong Ji, Chew Lim Tan (2007). Using Cluster Validation Criterion to Identify Optimal Feature Subset and Cluster Number for Document Clustering. Information Processing and Management, Vol.43, P.730–739. (EI Indexed, ISSN 0306-4573)
9. Ling-Peng Yang, Dong-Hong Ji, Li Tang, Zheng-Yu Niu (2005). Chinese Information Retrieval Based on Terms and Ontology. ACM Transactions on Asian Language Information Processing, Volume 4, Issue 3, Pages: 357 - 374. (ISSN 1530-0226)
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|