The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
Personal Directory Information
|Name:||Joga Singh Virk (IPA: ɟoga sɨʱŋg vɨrk)|
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||India|
|Selected Publications:||1. Case and Agreement in Hindi: A Government Binding Approach
2. Case Dependencies in Hindi.
3. Categorial Status of Punjabi Case Morphemes, ECP, and Binding.
4. Compound Verb in Punjabi: A Generative Approach.
5. Word Order in Punjabi.
6. Adverbials of Location in Punjabi.
7. Deictic Categories in Punjabi.
8. Nouns of Location in Punjabi:Wholes, Parts, and Extremeties.
9. Referential and Agreement Indices.
10. The Case System of Subject in Punjabi.
11. Which Language, When, and Why.
|Courses Taught:||Generative Syntax, General Linguistics, Semantics, Morphology, Structure of Punjabi Language|
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|