Personal Directory Information
|Institution:||University of Tromsø|
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||Norway|
|Specialty:||Finiteness, subject reference, control, anaphora|
1. 'Making sense of silence: finiteness and the 'PRO'-'pro' distinction', To appear in NLLT 2013.
2. 'Giving local reflexivity a point-of-view: the argument-structure of Tamil koL and its role in binding', To appear in Studia Linguistica, Eds. Martin Everaert and Eric Reuland.
3. 'DP distribution and finiteness in Tamil and other languages: selection vs. Case' (with Thomas McFadden). Journal of South Asian Linguistics. Eds. Rajesh Bhatt and Miriam Butt. 2009.
4. 'A plea for syntax and a return to first principles: monstrous agreement in Tamil', Proceedings of SALT 21: 674-693, 2011.
5. 'Monstrous agreement, anaphora, and context: evidence from Tamil'. In Proceedings of the 41st Annual Meeting of the North East Linguistic Society, University of Pennsylvania, PA.
6. 'A phase-based account of the PRO/anaphor distinction', ConSOLE XVIII.2010.
|Announced on LINGUIST :||
Proceedings of the 28th Annual Penn Linguistics Colloquium
- Basic Sentence Structure (= Intro. to Syntax)
- Introduction to Semantics
- Introduction to Morphology
- Advanced binding seminar
EGG summer school (summer 2013): Advanced course on contextual features and anaphora
|Dissertation Abstract:||Context and (Co)reference in the Syntax and its Interfaces|
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|