Personal Directory Information
|Institution:||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Email:||click here to access email|
|State and/or Country:||India|
Philosophy of Language
|Specialty:||Natural language processing/Machine Translation, Ontology, Corpora building, Developing database for linguistics, Language technology, Sanskrit grammar and linguistics, - Machine Translation, Computational lexicography computational grammar development, grammar analysis, Languages/morphological analyzer system, Natural Language Interface, testing, parsing, algorithm implementation etc.|
1.1 Computer Processing of Sanskrit Nominal Inflections: Methods and Implementation Publication by Cambridge Scholars Publishing (CSP), 12 Back Chapman Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 2XX, UK, Feb 2011.
Research Papers and Articles
1. Sanskrit Analysis System (SAS), co-author with Dr. Girish Nath Jha et. al., Sanskrit Computational Linguistics Lecture Notes in Computer Science by Springer Berlin Heidelberg with ISBN978-3-540-93884-2: Volume- 5406/2009 Page 116-133, December 16, 2008.
2. Inflectional Morphology Analyzer for Sanskrit, co-author with Dr. Girish Nath Jha et. al., Sanskrit Computational Linguistics Lecture Notes in Computer Science by Springer Berlin Heidelberg with ISBN: 978-3-642-00154-3, 2009, Page: 219-238.
3. Computational Analysis of Verb Semantics for Bangla, Co-author with Pampa Bhattacharyya, appeared in the proceeding of 13th Oriental COCOSDA Workshop will be held on November 24-25, in Kathmandu, Nepal, 2010.
4. Sanskrit Verb Argument Valence: A Computational Analysis, Co-author with Dr. Girish Nath Jha, appeared in the proceeding of 13th Oriental COCOSDA Workshop will be held on November 24-25, in Kathmandu, Nepal, 2010.
1. Automatic Nominal Morphological Recognizer and Analyzer for Sanskrit: Method and Implementation, published Language in India, ISSN 1930-2940, Volume 10 : 2 February 2010.
2. Towards a Computational analysis system for Sanskrit, co-author with Dr. Girish Nath Jha, appeared in the proceeding of first National symposium on Modeling and Shallow parsing of Indian Languages at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay pp 25-34 on 2nd to 4th April 2006.
Abstract of Research Papers and Articles:
1. Morphological analysis of nominal inflection in Sanskrit, co-author with Dr. Girish Nath Jha published in the proceeding of Platinum Jubilee International conference L.S.I. at CLTS, Hyderabad University Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh., pp 34 On 6th to 8th December 2005
2. Computational identification and analysis of complicated Sanskrit noun phrases, published in the proceeding of 2nd International Conference on cognitive Science (ICCS-2006) at Centre for Behavioural and Cognitive Sciences, University of Allahabad, Allahabad, U.P. India, on 10th to 12th December 2006.
1. Developing a Sanskrit analysis system for Machine translation, co-author with Dr. Girish Nath Jha et. al. published in proceeding of a National seminar on ‘Translation today state and issues’, Department of Linguistis, at University of Kerla, Tirivenantpuram Kerla August, 23rd -25th 2005.
2. Sanskrit Subanta recognizer and analyzer for machine translation, co-author with Dr. Girish Nath Jha published in the proceeding of 28th All India Conference of Linguists (28th AICL) at Department of Linguistics, Banaras Hindu University (BHU), India, on 2nd to 4th November 2006.
|Announced on LINGUIST :||
Computer Processing of Sanskrit Nominal Inflections
|Dissertation Abstract:||Machine Recognition and Morphological Analysis of Subanta-Padas|
|Academic Paper Abstract:||
Sanskrit Subanta Recognizer and Analyzer for Machine Translation
Morphological Analysis of Nominal Inflections in Sanskrit
Computational Identification and Analysis of Complicated Sanskrit
Towards a Computational Analysis System for Sanskrit
Developing a Sanskrit Analysis System for Machine Translation
|Add to Linguist Directory||Update your entry|