Book & Journal Announcements
on The LINGUIST List
As The LINGUIST List grows, so does the number of students required to run
operation—each of whom is supported in the pursuit of their linguistics
education by this work. Thanks to contractual relationships reached between
LINGUIST and linguistics publishers, access to our resources and services remains free for every user.
Publishers who work with The LINGUIST List do so because it is a good value.
LINGUIST has over 25,000 registered subscribers, in 95 countries worldwide.
Nowhere else can a publisher directly reach such a concentrated audience for their products.
- The annual fee for posting book and journal announcements on
The LINGUIST List is $1200. This allows
you to post an unlimited number of announcements on LINGUIST during a single year, in addition to other benefits.
- The fee for posting a single book or TOC announcement is $125.00.
- The publication announcement year runs from January 1 - December 31, although we will be happy to pro-rate your first year if you join us late.
- We may offer reduced fee options for academic publishers or other qualified organizations.
- All Supporting Publishers have their name and a link to their website listed at
the bottom of every book announcement sent out on The LINGUIST List.
- Supporting Publishers books are automatically made eligible for review on The LINGUIST List. See examples of our LINGUIST Reviews.
- We offer opportunities for additional publicity to Supporting Publishers who contribute during our Annual Fund Drive
If you have any questions, or if you represent a publisher
who would like to become a Supporting Publisher of LINGUIST List,
please contact the Publications team at pubs