1. Alonso-Ovalle, Luis, "Incremental modification of discourse referents: the case of restricted quantification."
2. Arregui, Anan, "A study of the semantic predictions of quantificational NPs."
3. Dickey, Michael Walsh, "Tense and scope: gerundive relatives and the interpretation of DPs."
4. Frazier, Lyn, et al., "Interface problems: processing sentence in context.
5. Frisson, Steven, et al., "The influence of local and global context on the interpretation of adjective-noun constructions."
6. Hirotani, Masako, "Prosodic effects on the interpretation of Japanese wh- questions."
7. Menendez-Benito, Paula, "uantification and syntactic ambiguity: the case of every."
8. Mohamed, Mohmed Tada, "Deductive causal relations".
9. Tessier, Anne-Michelle, "How many who's did you show a picture of to?
Processing and interpreting multiple wh-gaps."
10. Warren, Tessa, "The processing complexity of quantifiers."
-Ordering information: To order on-line, please visit our website: http://server102.hypermart.net/glsa/index.htm.