Call Deadline: 15-Nov-2016
The TAL journal launches a call for papers for an open issue of the journal. We invite papers in any field of natural language processing, including :
- Lexicon, Syntax, Semantics, Discourse and Pragmatics
- Morphology, Phonology and Phonetics
- Spoken and written language analysis and generation
- Logical, symbolic and statistical models of language
- Information extraction and text mining
- Multilingual processing, machine translation and translation tools
- Natural language interfaces and dialogue systems
- Multimodal interfaces with language components
- Language tools and resources
- System evaluation
- Terminology, knowledge acquisition from texts
- Information retrieval
- Corpus Linguistics
- Use of NLP tools for linguistic modeling
- Computer assisted language learning
- Applications of natural language processing
Whatever the topic, papers must stress the natural language processing aspects.
Manuscripts may be submitted in English or French. French-speaking authors are requested to submit in French.
TAL (Traitement Automatique des Langues / Natural Language Processing) is a forty year old international journal published by ATALA (French Association for Natural Language Processing) with the support of CNRS (National Centre for Scientific Research). It has moved to an electronic mode of publication, with printing on demand. This affects in no way its reviewing and selection process.
Important Dates (Tentative):
15 November 2016 Deadline for submission (for schedule reasons, no possible extension)
30 January 2017 Notification to authors after first review (delayed)
15 March 2017 Deadline for submission of revised version
30 April 2017 Notification to authors after second review
15 June 2017 Deadline for submission of final version
Autumn 2017 Publication
Authors who intend to submit a paper are encouraged to upload their contribution (no more than 25 pages, PDF format) via the menu ''Paper submission''. To do so, you will need to have an account on the sciencesconf platform. To create an account, go to the sciencesconf site and click on ''create account'' next to the ''Connect'' button at the top of the page. To submit, come back to this page, connect to you account and upload your submission.
Web site for submission : https://tal-58-1.sciencesconf.org/
TAL follows a double blind reviewing process. Your paper should be anonymised.
Style sheets are available for download on the Web site of the journal. Do not modify, and use only these style sheets.