Call Deadline: 15-Nov-2016
The TAL journal launches a call for papers for an open issue of the journal. We invite papers in any field of natural language processing, including :
- Lexicon, syntax, semantics, discourse and pragmatics
- Morphology, phonology and phonetics
- Spoken and written language analysis and generation
- Logical, symbolic and statistical models of language
- Information extraction and text mining
- Multilingual processing, machine translation and translation tools
- Natural language interfaces and dialogue systems
- Multimodal interfaces with language components
- Language tools and resources
- System evaluation
- Terminology, knowledge acquisition from texts
- Information retrieval
- Corpus linguistics
- Use of NLP tools for linguistic modeling
- Computer assisted language learning
- Applications of natural language processing.
Whatever the topic, papers must stress the natural language processing aspects.
Manuscripts may be submitted in English or French. French-speaking authors are requested to submit in French.
TAL (Traitement Automatique des Langues / Natural Language Processing) is a forty year old international journal published by ATALA (French Association for Natural Language Processing) with the support of CNRS (National Centre for Scientific Research). It has moved to an electronic mode of publication, with printing on demand. This affects in no way its reviewing and selection process.
Deadline for submission: 15 November 2016
Notification to authors after first review: 17 February 2017
Notification to authors after second review: 28 April 2017
Publication : September 2017
Instructions for Authors
- Style sheets are available for download on the journal website (http://www.atala.org/IMG/zip/tal-style.zip). Do not alter them.
- The size of the paper must be between 20 and 25 pages.
- Papers are reviewed by three reviewers. For the Varia issues, two of the reviewers belong to the editorial board of the journal.
- TAL perform double-blind review: it is thus necessary to anonymise the manuscript and the name of the file.
- Paper submissions should be made through our electronic submission system. You will first need to get a user account. If you already have an account, please log in to submit your paper. If you have any problems, you are welcome to send an e-mail to: email@example.com.