Entrepalavras is an academic and open access journal edited by Universidade Federal do Ceara.
We invite linguists and language researchers to submit their scholarly papers to the volume that will be published in 2013. Our areas of interest are Theoretical or Applied Linguistics. Papers written in any Romance language or English are welcome.
Guidelines for Authors:
Entrepalavras receives unpublished original work (articles, experience reports, reviews, and translations) produced by undergraduates, graduates, and postgraduates.
Conditions for submission:
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with respect to all items listed below. Submissions that do not comply with the standards will be returned to authors.
- The contribution is original and unpublished and is not being evaluated for publication by another journal, otherwise shall be justified in "Comments to the editor."
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format, RTF, or OpenOffice.
- URLs for the references have been as informed as possible.
- The text is in an easy to read format, respecting the character limits.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and the About the Journal page.
- In case of submission to a section with peer review (e.g., articles), the instructions available on ensuring blind peer review have been followed.
For more information, please visit:
Questions about the submission process may be sent to email@example.com