| Call Information:
Call for Papers
Scripta Manent, the journal of the Slovene Association of LSP Teachers, will celebrate the 55th anniversary of maritime education in Slovenia by dedicating its 2015 winter issue to the teaching and learning of Maritime English.
Scripta Manent is a peer-reviewed open access journal designed primarily as a resource for LSP teachers and researchers. It is committed to contributing to the professional development of its readers around the world by publishing manuscripts that strive to bridge theory and practice in the LSP teaching profession.
Topics to be discussed in this special issue include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Impacts of STCW requirements on Maritime English instruction
- Roles of Standard Marine Communication Phrases
- Maritime English teaching methodology
- Maritime English assessment and testing
- Materials development for Maritime English instruction
- Maritime English learners
- ICT and Maritime English
- Discourse and genre analysis in Maritime English
- Lexicology and lexicography in Maritime English
- Corpus studies in Maritime English
- Maritime English across cultures
For guidelines for authors visit: http://www.sdutsj.edus.si/ScriptaManent/Submissions.html
Submissions and inquiries should be directed to: email@example.com
Submission deadline: 30 September 2015
Bibliographic information: ISSN: 1854-2042
Indexing: Modern Linguistics Abstracts (MLA), DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals, LLBA - Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts, and ERIH - The European Reference Index for the Humanities (2011, NAT).