Iranian Journal of Language Teaching Research
Call Deadline: 01-May-2017
IJLTR 2017 Special Issue on Idiomaticity and Language Teaching Research
Iranian Journal of Language Teaching Research (IJLTR) calls for unpublished original manuscripts to be considered for publication. The Journal publishes two regular issues in January and July and one special issue in October. The papers submitted to the Journal should not have already been published elsewhere except circulated as conference presentations, nor should they be submitted simultaneously to another journal.
2017 Special Issue:
Guest editor: John I. Liontas, PhD (University of South Florida)
Theme: Idiomaticity and Language Teaching Research
- Attainment of native-like idiomatic competence in ESL/EFL
- Applications of new media and multimedia technologies for idiomatic learning
- Linguistic, pragmatic, or techno-pedagogical concerns in developing idiomatic competence
- Teacher training and professional development, materials and curriculum development, assessment
- Issues as related to developing idiomaticity
Extended deadline for paper submission: 1 May 2017
For instructions on how to submit, please visit journal website: http://www.urmia.ac.ir/ijltr
IJLTR is indexed in Scopus and ERIC and is a member of COPE.