EuroAmerican Journal of Applied Linguistics and Languages
E-JournALL, EuroAmerican Journal of Applied Linguistics and Languages welcomes the submission of research and teaching-oriented papers for Issue 4, No. 1, to be published in summer 2017. Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit in the following areas, as they apply to the teaching and learning of English, Italian, and Spanish as second, heritage, and foreign languages:
- Applied Sociolinguistics
- Applied Pragmatics
- Discourse and Interaction in the Language Classroom
- Language Teaching Methods and Practices
- Applied Phonology and Phonetics
- Humor in the Language Classroom
E-JournALL is a trilingual journal and welcomes articles in English, Italian, and Spanish.
Types of papers accepted:
- Full-length articles with substantive research findings or application of new methods and techniques for scientific linguistic analysis.
- Teaching-oriented papers about successful practices, informed by linguistic research, in any of the three languages represented by the journal.
- Technology, website, and book reviews in any of the disciplines of E-JournALL.
Submissions to E-JournALL are reviewed using double-blind peer review.
E-JournALL (ISSN 2376-905X) operates under the Creative Commons BY 4.0 license, which grants authors the right to republish their work, provided that its original publication in E-JournALL is acknowledged. Each published article will be assigned a permanent DOI number. To increase the distribution of papers and to contribute to cross-language referencing, E-JournALL translates all abstracts and author bios into English, Italian, and Spanish.
If you are interested in submitting your paper, please visit http://www.e-journall.org/
To submit your paper or inquire about submission procedures and policies, contact us at email@example.com