| Call Information:
ALLS Calls for Papers [Vol. 6, No. 1]
Advances in Language and Literary Studies [ALLS]
Advances in Language and Literary Studies (ALLS) is a peer-reviewed journal established in Australia in 2010. ALLS is indexed journal and is published 6 times per year. Its content is disseminated for free on the World Wide Web. Authors are encouraged to submit original unpublished works. All submitted papers are considered subject to the understanding that they have not been published and are not being considered for publication elsewhere. To be publishable, papers must treat new research, be well written, and be of interest to a significant segment of the science community. The scopes of the journal include, but not limited to, such areas as English language, Linguistics, and literary studies. The journal is published bimonthly in both online and printed versions. The online version is free access and downloadable while the printed version can be ordered via AIAC Online store.
- Country of Publication: Australia
- Publisher: Australian International Academic Centre PTY.LTD.
- POD: LuLu Press Inc.
- Language: English [US/UK]
- Frequency: Bimonthly
- Publication Dates: February | April | June | August | October | December
- ISSN: 2203-4714
- ISBN: 978-1-291-71811-9
- DOI: 10.7575/aiac.alls
- Format: Online & Print
- Scope: English Language, Linguistics & Literary Studies [http://www.journals.aiac.org.au/index.php/alls/about/editorialPolicies#focusAndScope]
- Open Access: Yes
- Indexed: Yes [http://www.journals.aiac.org.au/index.php/alls/about/editorialPolicies#custom-0]
- Policy: Peer-reviewd
- Paper Acceptance Rate: 35%
- Method of Submission: Email / Online
- Submission E-mail: email@example.com
The ALLS publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
ALLS invites papers for the upcoming issues and it is scheduled to be published in February | April | June | August | October | December.
This journal does not receive publishing fee but authors are required to subscribe one print copy of the journal.
Send your manuscript to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
For more information, visit the official website of the journal: www.alls.aiac.org.au