English native speaker judgements required
|Submitter Email:||click here to access email|
Dear native speakers of English|
Would you please help me with your judgements on the
following 6 sentences? (As ratings I suggest 'acceptable'
or 'unacceptable' or 'cannot decide'.)
1. Who did you buy recently that beautiful picture of?
2. Of whom did you buy recently that beautiful picture?
3. In which park did you say there could be seen last week
that huge portrait of Chairman Mao?
4. Who did Bill purchase for last week an all expense
paid ticket to Europe?
5. I don't remember which of his sisters Bill bought for in
Europe a fourteenth-century gold ring.
6. This is the woman who Bill purchased from last week a
brand new convertible with red trim.
Thanks a lot for your help!
Dr. Carsten Breul