· A Bibliography of Arabic-English Contrastive Studies: Lists over 300 titles on various aspects of Arabic-English contrastive studies , particuly phonological, grammatical & textual contrastive studies.
· A Bibliography of Literary Theory, Criticism and Philology: A free-access bibliography on literary theory, critical theory and English studies, including thousands of listings on concepts, genres, authors, schools, etc., and many semiotics- and linguistics-related topics. Edited by Jose Angel Garcia Landa (University of Zaragoza, Spain).
· A Bibliography of References Pertaining to Prokem: Prokem is a slang language that is spoken in Jakarta, Indonesia, mainly among young people. It resembles the English-language Pig Latin, in so far as it has many regular transformations of base-language words (e.g., English
· A Cross-Disciplinary Bibliography on Visual Languages for Information Sharing and Archiving: Abstract: This bibliography offers citations for people who are interested in learning more about visual language, new types of communicating and archiving information with emphases on novel technologies and theoretical works in these multidisciplinary areas. This bibliography is considered in its broadest sense and covers references of research in humanities and social sciences as well as computer technology. Far from being exhaustive, it nevertheless covers essential resources in a selective way, so that the material can provide starting points for many different directions. What is not included here are references to visual programming languages.
· abfragbare Bibliografie-Datenbank: Konnektoren (Satzverknupfer) des Deutschen bibliography-database: german connectors: Searchable online-bibliography on german connectors; project
· African American Female Communication: This site contains resources that describe the way African American females communicate. It focuses on a variety of females from different social backgrounds. It includes information about both verbal and nonverbal behavior. Bibliography contains sections on African American[Black] Female[Women's]Speech [Language}. It also includes selected resources on Language and Gender as well as Black English. Barbara Hill Hudson, the website owner, is the author of AFRICAN AMERICAN FEMALE SPEECH: VARIETIES OF TALK (Greenwood, 2001)
· An Annotated Bibliography of Rastafarian Speech (Rasta Talk): A bibliography of Rastafarian Speech, which is based on Jamaican Creole
· Bibliographies of First Nations Languages of British Columbia: Comprehensive bibliographies of the native languages of British Columbia.
· Bibliography of Canadian English publications at canadianenglish.org: A growing online bibliography in html and pdf formats on writings on CanE, based on files by J. K. Chambers, edited by Elaine Gold.
· Bibliography of Comparative Indoeuropean Linguistics: This bibliography comprises information about new publications concerning comparative linguistics, Indo-European studies and adjoining subjects.
· Bibliography of Integrational Linguistics: A comprehensive bibliography of work within the framework of Integrational Linguistics, constantly updated. The bibliography is available in three online versions: in chronological order, in alphabetical order by authors' names / by languages described.
· Bibliography of the Scots Language: The bibliography that follows is fairly full, but it is selective, in the belief that scholars will generally find it more useful to be directed to the more important and/or more recent contributions, in the first instance. Further materials will be found in the works listed under “Surveys and Bibliographies” below. I have not listed bibliographies whose contents are already fully covered here. Items are entered in more than one section if appropriate. A researcher interested in a particular area of Scots should be able to use this classified bibliography as a starting point. A personal choice of the most important works is marked with an asterisk, giving precedence to more recent and more accessible work.
· Bibliography on Attribution (of quotes, opinions, ...) annotation and extraction: The bibliography contains a large list of publications in the area of attribution, both of quotes and opinions. The list is divided in annotation studies, opinion extraction studies and quotes extraction studies. A list of available corpora annotating attribution is also provided.
· Bibliography on Chat Communication: A Collection of On- and Offline-Resources.
· Bibliography on Metaphor in Italian language / Bibliografia sulla metafora in lingua italiana: This bibliography contains about 1000 publications on metaphors in Italian language. Most of the listed contributions have been published in Humanities (literature, linguistics, history of art, philosophy, psychology, etc.) since the beginning of the 20th century. The goal of the editorial committee (Prof. Dr. Daniela Pirazzini, Friederike Barklage (BA), Sara Colombo (MA), Gianna Sodat (BA), Marta Zampa (MA)) is to update the bibliography quarterly. All those concerned are kindly asked to supply further titles by sending them to the following E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The bibliography on metaphors in French and Spanish is to be published shortly. La presente bibliografia contiene circa 1000 titoli sulla metafora redatta in lingua italiana. Sono elencati i diversi contributi pubblicati in prevalenza nelle scienze umanistiche (letteratura, linguistica, storia dell’arte, filosofia, psicologia, ecc.) a partire dagli inizii del XX secolo. Il comitato di redazione (Prof. Dr. Daniela Pirazzini, Friederike Barklage (BA), Sara Colombo (MA), Gianna Sodat (BA), Marta Zampa (MA) ) si pone come scopo quello di aggiornare trimestralmente la bibliografia e prega i diversi interessati a fornire ulteriori titoli bibliografici mandandoli al seguente indirizzo e-mail: email@example.com. In preparazione la bibliografia delle pubblicazioni sulla metafora in francese e in spagnolo. Organizing team: Professor Dr. Daniela Pirazzini (University of Bonn), Friederike Barklage, Sara Colombo, Gianna Sodat, Marta Zampa
· Bibliography on possessives and related problems: This site contains references to various studies on possessives and links to online papers.
· Bibliography on restructuring: Works on restructuring, clause union, and coherence.
· Bibliography on verb clusters: Theoretical and descriptive works on verb clusters in Afrikaans, Dutch, Frisian, German, West Flemish, and other West Germanic dialects.
· Bolinger, Dwight: Writings and Biographical Information: Complete bibliography and brief biographic sketch. Prepared by his son and literary executor.
· CL/MT Group bibliographical search facility: This page allows you to access a collection of Bibliographic Databases in Linguistics held by the CL/MT Research Group at the University of Essex.
· Comparative Romance Linguistics Bibliographies: Annual bibliographies taken originally from the Comparative Romance Linguistics Newsletter print publication are posted online. Current/Future issues available in searchable format at no cost.
· Comparative Romance Linguistics Bibliographies: Bibliographies in Romance linguistics published since 1951 in the Modern Language Association's newsletter of the Comparative Romance Lingusitics Discussion Group.
· Control. A bibliography: A bibliography of the linguistic notion 'control'
· Das slavische Verb: Informations about publications, papers, projects concerning the Slavic verb, especially aspect, tense, voice, mood, and lexico-grammatical categories.
· Endangered and Seldom Studied Languages of South Asia: This bibliography is intended to help researchers of seldom studied or endangered South Asian languages, and those embarking on such a study for the first time, in locating literature on these languages. It is also intended to be a means of letting other researchers know of new work in the field which may be of interest to them.
· Ethno-CA News: Bibliography of studies in ethnomethodology and conversation analysis.
· French Sociolinguistics Bibliography: This site contains a bibliography of sociolinguistics papers in French.
· Glottolog/Langdoc: Glottolog/Langdoc is a knowledge base of 94,000 languoids (dialects, languages, families) interlinked with 175,000 references of mostly descriptive nature. References are annotated for type (grammar, dictionary, text, etc) and languages covered. You can browse languoids, browse references, formulate complex queries, and draw stratified samples. All references can be downloaded with Zotero or as bibtex.
· Highland East Cushitic languages: Publications on Highland East Cushitic languages (Burji, Gedeo (Darasa), Hadiyya, Kambaata, Sidamo, Alaba, etc.) and relevant related publications.Ï
· Histoire des theories linguistiques: History of theories of linguistics.
· Interlanguage of Arab Learners of English: A Preliminary Annotated Bibliography: This prliminary bibbliography, complied by Lewis Mukattash in 2005, lists more than 400 titles dealing with various aspects of the interlanguage of Arab EFL learners in most Arab countries and at different proficiency levels . The bibliography is divided into four sections: interlangage studies proper; error/contrastive analysis; proficiency studies; and theoretical studies. Studies cover diverse area of investigation: pronunciation, vocabulary, structure, text, discourse, etc.
· International Bibliography of Sign Language: 6400 titles of academic literature focused on modern sign language research.
· iSybislaw Slavic Bibliography: Bibliographic database of world Slavic linguistic publications including contrastive non-Slavic-Slavic studies. The data base uses a highly developped IR language and contains more than 15000 records. The data base is updated permanently.
· John Bateman's Linguistic Bibliography Page: Bibliography on computational linguistics, systemic and functional linguistics, artificial intelligence and general linguistics. Maintained in several formats.
· Language in Sri Lanka: A bibliographic site collecting information/references on research done on all languages used in Sri Lanka.
· Language Technology Software Review site: New free web portal provides links to existing reviews of all translation software/systems (translation memory and machine translation), authoring systems, content management systems, localization project management software, etc.
· Languages of Zambia: Bibliographic info of books and articles on Zambian languages.
· Lexicales: Bibliographie en ligne d'études linguistiques portant sur des unités lexicales et grammaticales du français - Alphabetical and thematic bibliography of linguistic studies on lexical (and grammatical) morphemes belonging to the French lexicon, with a search engine to make your own sub-bibliographies on chosen items.
· Lexicales. A Bibliography of Linguistic Studies on French Lexical Items: Bibliography of semantic, lexicological, lexicographical studies on French lexical items. The references are mainly retrieved from journals and collective volumes, but also include some book titles. References can be arranged by name of the author or by keywords. The website also has a search tool to generate lists of references on demand concerning specific lexical items.
· Lingmex, Linguistic Bibliography from Mexico since 1970: Linguistics is a research area with plenty of vitality in Mexico. Lingmex. Mexico’s Linguistic Bibliography Since 1970 is intended to reflect its outstanding growth in a modern, original, systematic and precise manner. The bibliography resulting from linguistic research in Mexico is Lingmex’s main core. However, it is not limited to bibliographic references in canonical format, but it also attempts to provide additional data significantly reflecting the complexity and diversity of the linguistic research conducted in Mexico. Our classification work reflects the genuine intention to offer additional benefits to classical bibliography. The goal is to provide more comprehensive information with the combined searching tools which allow the researcher to random play with the data: research areas with authors in a predefined time period, research areas with languages, thesis on research areas and institutions in charge of the research. For such purpose, we have built several indexes to facilitate the construction of several puzzles, aiming to build the recent decades of Mexico’s linguistic history. Finally, the most novel feature of Lingmex is its interactive nature, which ensures the accuracy and reliability of its bibliography and its constant enhancement. The system allows completing the data, or correcting inaccuracies, if any, or in case, to add publications which are not in the database.
· Linguistic Bibliography Online: BLonline, the Internet version of Bibliographie Linguistique / Linguistic Bibliography
· List of new terms books published by All-Union center of translations science literature and documentations (USSR): List of new terms books published by All-Union center of translations science literature and documentations (USSR)##1 - 189.
· Malagasy: References on Malagasy language and linguistics compiled by Charles Randriamasimanana (Providence University, Shalu Taichung, TAIWAN)
· Monumenta Altaica: A bibiliography of Tungusic linguistics.
· Mustafa Jarrar's Publications: Selected publications about Ontology (Lexical Semantics, Philosophy, and Information Systems)
· Online-bibliography of Coherence & Cohesion: Under this address you can find an updated and enlarged bibliography of coherence and cohesion which has grown out of the published bibliography in Bublitz et. al., eds. (1999), Coherence in Spoken and Written Discourse (published by Benjamins). Additions and further suggestions for entry are welcome.
· Online-Bibliography of Electronic Lexicography (OBELEX): In the OBELEX-bibliography, the research contributions from the field of digital lexicography are consolidated and are searchable by different criteria. OBELEX includes all relevant articles, monographs, anthologies and reviews since 2000 with respect to electronic lexicography, partly also older relevant works. Our special focus is on online lexicography. Information on dictionaries is not included in OBELEX, meaning we are concentrating on all parts of metalexicographic research. All entries of OBELEX are stored in a database. Thus, every part of a bibliographic entry is searchable (such as person, title, publication, year). Furthermore, all publications are associated with our subject catalogue; therefore, a thematic search is possible. The subject language is also noted.
· Onomasiology Online: Online journal with bibliographies of onomasiological works and sources (as PDF files).
· Parentheticals and Related Constructions: A Bibliography: This is a new, continuously updated bibliography on various aspects of parentheticals and related expressions.
· Particle Verb Constructions: A Bibliography: This bibliography was originally composed for the DFG-research project Particle Verb Formation in German and English.
· Rajasthani Bibliography: About eighty million persons in Rajasthan and other parts of India and world speak Rajasthani, a member of Indo-Aryan language family. It has eight dialects: Bagri, Shekhawati, Mewati, Dhundhari, Harauti, Marwari, Mewari, and Wagri. <br> It has a vast literature written in various genres starting from 1050AD. Besides being recognized by the Sahitya Academy, University Grants Commission, All India Radio (Jaipur-Ajmer), Door Darshan (T.V.), it has two Departments of Rajasthani at Jodhpur and Udaipur Universities; it is a tragedy that the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution of India does not recognize it. Still it is considered a 'dialect' of Hindi. Since 1947, several movements have been there for its recognition. Hindi has been imposed on Rajasthani speakers systematically.Now,the like-minded persons are needed to launch a massive movement for the inclusion of Rajasthani in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution of India. For this, if you think we are struggling for the genuine reason you are most welcome to join this movement for the self-respect of Rajasthani.
· RBGE Bibliography of Soqotra: RBGE Bibliography is the best bibliography of books and articles published in different languages until now about Soqotra including the Soqotri language. You can also submit refferencies of your own works or works of other authors about Soqotra which are not mentioned in this on-line Bibliography
· Rivista Italiana di Dialettologia - Ladinia dolomitica: Site of the central Rhaeto-Romance (i.e. Dolomitic Ladin) section of the so called "RID-Schedario", a commented bibliography periodically published in the Rivista Italiana di Dialettologia. Site structure: introduction, formal aspects, collaborators; titles (books, articles) to be reviewed; index nominum, index locorum; already published items; preview next number.
· Second Language Acquisition Bibliography (SLABIB): The Second Language Acquisition Bibliography (SLABIB) compiled by Vivian Cook consists of circa 4500 references to diverse aspects of SLA research/ L2 learning.
· Semicommunication Bibliography: A comprehensive bibliographical survey on current and previous research in the field of semicommunication and receptive multilingualism in Scandinavia, including theoretical works, pedagogical introductory works, language test reports, dictionaries, etc. (German).
· Sprache und Kommunikation im Internet: Bibliography of online and offline references on language and communication on internet.
· The Australian National University: The COOMBSWEB Asian Studies Server. A site for Asia-Pacific research and electronic publishing.
· The Football and Language Bibliography Online: The Football and Language Bibliography Online is the continuation of the Football and Language Bibliography (paper version) published in "The Linguistics of Football" (2009). It updates and completes the references given there, containing publications in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian and other languages and cultures.
· The Infography: A free website providing information on different subjects. They provide a search tool which enables the user to search for the required piece of information.
· Your Semantic Book Guide: This is a Web site intended to help in your Language Semantics research. Semantics is a ‘hot topic’ today attracting interest of many people. Generally, it is always a problem to find a right book to acquire right knowledge. We classify books concerning Language Semantics by different criteria. We propose categories for book classification. The names of the categories correspond to the content of the book. The same book may be found in the different categories because of multidisciplinary content, especially introductory and handbooks. The list of categories is not exhaustive but gradually it will cover and specify more and more topics providing a handy navigation to the books around Semantics.