· James Clark's Home Page: Information about DSSSL, XML, SP, and Jade is available.
· SGML and the Web (W3 Consortium): This is an overview of resources related to SGML and the Web, originally assembled for reviewers of the HTML 2.0 specification.
· SGML: Academic Projects: The XML Cover Pages academic applications.
· The SGML Web Page: The XML Cover Pages is a comprehensive online reference work for the Extensible Markup Language (XML) and its parent, the Standard Generalized Markup Language (SGML).
· The Text Encoding Initiative Home Page: The TEI is an international project to develop guidelines for the encoding of textual material in electronic form for research purposes.