|Title:||Paradigm... A Better Way to Build Your Experiments|
|Description:||Introducing Paradigm... A Better Way to Build Your Experiments
Paradigm is a new stimulus presentation system for building
interactive, millisecond accurate experiments for linguistics research.
With Paradigm you can:
* Build experiments quickly and easily using Paradigm’s intuitive drag and
* Present images/sounds, rating scales, self-paced reading trials, rich
text and movies.
* Present interactive experiments like identification and visual world
tasks using Paradigm's built-in mouse selection that allows subjects to
select visual stimuli with the mouse pointer.
* Optimize stimulus presentation timing and reaction time measurement with
adjustable thread priority settings.
* Control an eye tracker, EEG machine or fMRI scanner using Paradigm's
Parallel and Serial Port experiment events.
* Perform 'online' experiment control using Paradigm's Python based
* Distribute 'stand-alone' experiments over the web or in your lab without
the need to buy additional run-time licenses.
To find out more check out our online demo movie at:
and click on 'Watch a demo...' or download a free copy of Paradigm and try
it out for yourself.
Paradigm can be used free of charge while it is being Beta tested. When
Version 1.0 is released, Paradigm will be available for an introductory
price of $700.00 per license (volume discounts will be available). The
price includes support.