|Title:||Second Release of the RASP System|
|Description:||The first public release of the RASP (robust accurate statistical parsing)
system in 2002 has been downloaded by over 120 sites and used in diverse
NLP and IR tasks.
The new release, which is also free for all non-commercial use, is designed
to address several weaknesses of the extant toolkit.
for more information, licence and download details
1) All modules have been incrementally improved to cover a greater range of
2) The part-of-speech tagger lexicon has been semi-automatically enhanced
to better deal with rare or unseen behaviour of known words.
3) New facilities have been provided for user customisation of grammar and
4) The grammatical relations output has been redesigned to better support
5) Weighted grammatical relations can now be efficiently extracted directly
from the parse forest.
6) The training and tuning of the parse ranking model has been
made more flexible and accurate.
7) The entire pipeline has been modified to support XML input and output.