- Native American Languages, University of Florida - 2013-10-18
- The Department of Anthropology at the University of Florida is
looking for a specialist in Southeastern US Native American languages
to fill the Elling Eide Endowed Professorship.
- Linguistic Anthropology, University of Nevada at Reno - 2013-09-29
A position at the rank of Assistant Professor is available with a preference
for a focus on indigenous communities.
First Nations Languages, University of British Columbia - 2013-02-02
- Two positions are available,
- Native American Studies, University of California at Davis - 2012-10-28
- A position is available, rank open, for a specialist in the indigenous
languages of the Americas.