Heinrich Heine University
The main area of research is semantics, and its interface with pragmatics, logic, philosophy of language or other areas of cognitive science. The salary is based on the E 13/2 TV-L (50%) scheme of the German Public Service Salary Scale.
- M.A. degree or comparable Diploma in linguistics, philosophy, logic, computer science or psycholinguistics, provided the focus is on making a contribution to the semantics of natural languages
- Languages: excellent command of English (other languages including German are a plus)
Starting date: As soon as possible
Ending date: 31.07.2015 (with the possibility of an extension until the PhD is completed)
Applications are accepted immediately and the application deadline is open until filled.
All materials should be sent by e-mail to:
The application materials should include:
- A CV
- A very brief statement of research interests (up to 4 pages)
- A .pdf version of the M.A. thesis and of any publications, if applicable
(or links to them online)
- 3 letters of reference (sent in scanned form)
Disabled applicants will be preferred if they have he same qualifications
as non-disabled applicants. The Heinrich Heine University Duesseldorf strives to increase the proportion of women in research and teaching, and therefore qualified female scholars are encouraged to apply.
|Application Mailing Address:||Hana Filip Heinrich-Heine-University Duesseldorf, Building 24.53, Room 00.94 Universitaetsstrasse 1 Duesseldorf North Rhine-Westphalia 40213 Germany|
|Contact Information:||Hana Filip firstname.lastname@example.org|