|Linguistic Field:||Sociolinguistics Functional Linguistics; Strategic Communication|
Culture and Identity
A PhD scholarship in the area of Linguistic Studies is available at the Department of Culture and Identity (CUID), Roskilde University. The project description must be formulated within one of three Departmental linguistic research groups’ areas. These are described on Roskilde University's website via the link: http://www.ruc.dk/institutter/cuid/forskning/forskningsgrupper/
The three research groups are as follows:
1. Language and society in late modernity (Langsoc). For more information, contact research group leader Hartmut Haberland (hartmut ruc.dk).
2. Functional Grammar and Pragmatics (FGP). For more information, contact research group leader Lars Heltoft (heltoft ruc.dk).
3. Strategic communication. For more information, contact research group leader Susanne Kjærbeck (susannek ruc.dk).
The application must include:
1. Project description of 5 pages.
2. A proposal for an overall work plan for a 3-year PhD-process.
4. Copies of relevant exams and results, including grades.
5. A 1-2 page document giving an assessment of the candidate's master's thesis.
We must receive your application on or before November 8, 2013. Material received after the deadline will not be considered.
We only accept applications through our electronic recruitment system. To apply for the position you must go to the job advertisement on our homepage that can be viewed at the application website address below. Click on the button 'Apply' for vacancy here which appears immediately below the job advertisement. Then you fill the application form and attach the required documents listed in the job announcement. Finish by clicking Submit.
|Application Web Address:||http://www.ruc.dk/en/job/phd/|
|Contact Information:||Dr Anne Fabricius firstname.lastname@example.org|