E-mail this message to a friend
|Linguistic Field:||Applied Linguistics Second Language Writing|
Indiana University School of Education
Department of Literacy, Culture and Language Education
The Department of Literacy, Culture, and Language Education (LCLE) in the School of Education at Indiana University Bloomington announces as many as four Associate Instructorships beginning in academic year 2014. One must be admitted to the LCLE graduate program and the Indiana University Graduate School before being considered for these Associate Instructorships; reappointment (for a maximum of three years) will be on a semester by semester basis, and will be contingent upon available funding and successful teaching as determined by the LCLE department.
Applications received by April 31 are highly recommended.
Successful candidates for these Associate Instructorships will:
- Be admitted to the LCLE graduate program (see web address above)
- Have previous training and experience in teaching ESL
- Have previous training or experience in teaching college-level writing in English; a Master's degree is preferred
- Teach three writing courses per academic year; this work carries with it support for tuition and a stipend of approximately $15,000
- Agree to take a three-credit graduate course designed expressly to support that teaching during the first semester of residency and other courses as assigned
|Application Mailing Address:||Rebecca Barrett 201 N. Rose #3044, School of Education Indiana University Bloomington IN 47401 USA|
|Contact Information:||Ray Smith email@example.com|