|Master in Teaching Spanish and English to Speakers of Other Languages|
|Institution:||University of Navarre|
|Address:||Universidad de Navarra|
|Application Deadline:||30 August|
|Contact Person:||Ruth Breeze , Dra|
|Phone:||0034 948 425651|
|Language/Language Family Specialization(s):||
|Program Size:||Medium (11-25 students)|
The Master in Teaching English and Spanish to Speakers of Other Languages offers three specialization tracks:
1. Specialization in Teaching Spanish.
2. Specialization in Teaching English.
3. Specialization in Teaching Spanish and English.
The Master in Language Teaching responds to the growing demand for professionals competent in this sector at all levels (primary, secondary and university education, as well as ongoing language instruction as part of in-house training). The main aim of the Master is to equip professional teachers with solid knowledge and skills in the area of applied linguistics. Through tutored internships, students will make contact with different aspects of the world of teaching, while achieving their training objectives. Students will thus receive an all-round preparation for their professional future in a highly diversified sector. Students who graduate from the Master are expected to find openings in the following areas:
- Language Centers in Universities.
- Language Schools.
- Publishers specializing in language teaching.
- Support centers for immigrants.
- Research centers, in collaboration with training departments.
- In-house training programs for companies in any sector.
|Available Financial Aid:||
See information available on:
|Add a new program|
|Update this program|
|Update a different program|