The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
|Full Title:||2014 International Conference on Applied Linguistics & Language Teaching|
|Short Title:||2014 ALLT|
|Start Date:||17-Apr-2014 - 19-Apr-2014|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||The biennial conference of International Conference on Applied Linguistics & Language Teaching will be held in 2014 in Taipei, Taiwan at NTUST. The themes are: Globalizing the local; Localizing the global. Research is welcome from local and international scholars in any area of applied linguistics.
1. William S-Y. Wang (Professor, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong; Academician, Academia Sinica, R.O.C.)
2. Ovid J. L. Tzeng (Distinguished Research Fellow, Academia Sinica, R.O.C.)
3. John R. Rickford (Professor, Stanford University, USA; Nominated as 2014 President Elect of Linguistic Society of America)
4. Michael J. Handford (Professor, Tokyo University, Japan)
5. Adelheid Hu (Professor, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg)
6. Yuko Goto Butler (Associate Professor, University of Pennsylvania, USA)
7. Lia M. Plakans (Assistant Professor, University of Iowa, USA; Editorship, TESOL Quarterly)
8. Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo (Senior Lecturer, University of South Australia; Research Director, Cloud Security Alliance, Australia Chapter)
|Linguistic Subfield:||Applied Linguistics; Language Acquisition; Sociolinguistics|
|Calls and Conferences main page|