The LINGUIST List is dedicated to providing information on language and language analysis, and to providing the discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in the digital world. LINGUIST is a free resource, run by linguistics students and faculty, and supported primarily by your donations. Please support LINGUIST List during the 2016 Fund Drive.
|Full Title:||Teaching English for Professional Purposes|
|Start Date:||15-Nov-2013 - 15-Nov-2013|
|Meeting Email:||click here to access email|
|Meeting Description:||Tambov State Technical University, Publishing House 'Prosveshcheniye' (Russia), publishing house 'Express Publishing' (the UK) organize the international conference, which will focus on theoretical and practical problems of teaching English in continuing professional education.
Problems to be discussed:
- Modern methods of ESP teaching
- Training of ESP teachers
- English for specific purposes as the subject of linguistic analysis
- Information and educational technology of teaching English for specific purposes
- Developing and piloting new ESP teaching materials
- Specificity of English language teaching undergraduate students
- Teaching ESP to undergraduate students
- Teaching ESP to postgraduate students
- Integration of learning English and mastering professional activities.
- English language skills to raising the competitiveness of university graduates in the labor market
- Developing learners' skills (abstract, presentation, scientific paper, etc.)
|Linguistic Subfield:||Applied Linguistics|
|Calls and Conferences main page|